A call to arms! EMT-B's defend yourself!

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So stop giving me the old "you obviously don't understand his views..." routine. I don't care, and I think that people should be speaking for themselves and not other people. I doubt that Dust appreciates anyone taking up the gauntlet for him, he likes to pick the thing up himself.

Ahh, see, that makes your opening post have an entirely different motivation behind it. Without knowledge of the Dust man himself proposing this topic, it seemed more like an ambush of sorts for people to have a dig at Dust

My bad.. 8)

dustdevil......

Just wondering .......... were you ever a basic or did you just train as a field medic with the military and then challange the civilian Medics boards???? I respect your stand on many of the topics you have posted on that is why I wondered. If that is the road you took it would explain why you feel that only medics would be on the trucks......

Ahh, see, that makes your opening post have an entirely different motivation behind it. Without knowledge of the Dust man himself proposing this topic, it seemed more like an ambush of sorts for people to have a dig at Dust

My bad.. 8)

Uhh.. no problemo... but I clearly stated that the thread was started with Dust's consent (in fact it was the very first line of the original post). It is quite possible I confused people with my incredible grasp of vocaboolaree. I apologize for my sesquipedalian proclivities.

What was the original post do I really have to read all 18 pages?

Yes. Then you must summarize them and provide useful bullet points for all of us. :lol:

Darn your tough. I'll get right on it. :twisted:

You don't get to be Chief Executive Officer of Mickey Dee's without being tough. :wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.