A call to arms! EMT-B's defend yourself!

I choose C none of the above, I think it was the Aliens who kidnapped Whit that proposed the topic of this thread.

Whit, are you still an automaton or are you yourself again?

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Who originated the idea for this thread?

A. cosgrojo

B. dustdevel

C. none of the above

D. Both A & B

E. I don't care

Grr. No tests like that. I had a prof that wrote tests that went:

A. option 1

B. option 2

C. option 3

D. two of the above

E. all of the above.

You're bringing back bad memories of his tests.

I truly worked my way up through the ranks' date=' all the way from the bottom. Boy Scout first aid --> Standard First Aid --> Advanced First Aid --> ECA (first responder in Texas) --> military medic --> EMT-A (the old EMT-:lol: --> paramedic --> RN. Even mixed RT school in there after medic school. I suppose since I didn't ever do Intermediate or LVN, some might consider that skipping ahead though, lol.

8) hey i am new to this site but i only have one thing to say i am in illinois and compare almost 7000 paramedics registered to almost 17000 basics registered face it we dont do it for the money we all need each other we can use each other well when you work together give us a chance guys we'll show u what we can do.

paramedics=army...basics=........MARINES

give us a chance guys we'll show u what we can do.

Can you show us what you can do with punctuation?

My eyes are bleeding. Sometimes I'd actually pay good money for a period and a comma.

So anyhow... no multiple choice tests! Short essay is the way to go. My personal favourite:

Explain the universe, and give two examples. :lol:

8) hey i am new to this site but i only have one thing to say i am in illinois and compare almost 7000 paramedics registered to almost 17000 basics registered face it we dont do it for the money we all need each other we can use each other well when you work together give us a chance guys we'll show u what we can do.

Good Lord. :shock: The American educational system at work. :roll:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.