Hair cuts

I hate the return of long hair on boys! I go to my kids' jr. high and it looks like 1974 all over again. I get a #2, short, high & tight. easy to keep neat, even after wearing a helmet. Less 'bedhead' effect which seeks me out as its most favored victim. However, I am wearing mutton-chop sideburns for the first time in my life. Wife hates em. I love it.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate the return of long hair on boys! I go to my kids' jr. high and it looks like 1974 all over again. I get a #2, short, high & tight. easy to keep neat, even after wearing a helmet. Less 'bedhead' effect which seeks me out as its most favored victim. However, I am wearing mutton-chop sideburns for the first time in my life. Wife hates em. I love it.

I resemble that statement! I was a sophomore in HS in '74. I would grow a pony tail now in a heart beat if I could. Number 0 on top and number 3 on the beard now. The Summit County EMS boys have the pony tails...................whatever happened to Summit? Why don't he post?

I like the shaved head look myself it is very professional looking.....About 1/2 the guys in my area have the shaved look and the other ones...well a good trip to the barber might be a good ideal....

But I dont think I could carry it off......I love my long hair too much ......but hey I am a girl so it is all cool.... 8)

I like the shaved head look myself it is very professional looking.....About 1/2 the guys in my area have the shaved look
Hasn't this been covered in the Paragod topic? :D

J/K Terri, you know I love ya...........

I personally comb my hair with a towel. but there's still SOME left up there.

unless you're a 6'4" muscular black man, bald is usually NOT beautiful. Having seen some of the alternatives however, I'll happy take a beard trimmer to most people I see.

Hasn't this been covered in the Paragod topic? :lol:

J/K Terri, you know I love ya...........

well what can i say.......I love the shaved look and a sucker for a northern accent...... :oops:

Sorry to embarass you itku2er, but I couldn't pass it up.

Trust me bald is not a good look for me.

Which brings me to a cheap plug...

For the last three years I have shaved my head for St Baldrick's. St. Baldrick's is a national event that happens around St Patrick's day. People around the nation volunteer to raise money and shave their heads. This year events were held in 274 locations and raised over 7 million dollars. All the money goes to childhood cancer research organizations, in 7 years they have raised 18 million dollars. I think it is a great cause and it is really fun raising the money. Here's the link if anybody wants further info.

http://www.stbaldricks.org/default.asp

This is not a hijack attempt I just wanted to let ya all know about a great cause.

Peace,

Marty

:thumbleft:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.