Hair cuts

I know sweety........I left that door wide open there......

well I would consider going bald for a cause like that.....but i would cry like a baby till it all growed back...and ITK bald.....would not be a pretty site.......

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ about 20 I started going bald on top, the whole "island" thing. I shaved with clippers, no guard. Everyone loves it, especially my g-friend. So, it's either shave my head and look hot, or grow it out and look like a middle age impotent man. The only hair that I'm growing or grooming is under my head not above.

Or mabye I should grow it out and do one of those super sexy comb overs. :lol:

Not bald yet, but I keep a "high and tight flat top." When I first get it cut, it is almost to the skin at the very top of my head to make it flat. I had a Barber pull out the electric razor like you would use on your face, and do the sides once. I loved it, was able to go an extra week with out a hair cut.

Big change from the Mullet of my early college days!!

Sarge.

Got the male pattern baldness thing. So instead of trying to hide it w/ comb over and look like otis on Andy Griffith I just buzz it down w/ a #1 guard or no guard. Easier in the morning but it means more face to wash.

I'm doing the scruffy longer medium-long look right now...seems to be a phase a lot of people my age are doing...but it's also pretty prevalent in middle schools and high schools. I used to be very clean-cut with finger-length hair, through high school, then short messy/spiky during college. Each style seems to get attention different girls :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.