What's your fav/funny line in a movie?

emtpsaveu911

Clouseau: Does your dog bite?

Hotel Clerk: No.

Clouseau: [bowing down to pet the dog] Nice doggie.

[Dog barks and bites Clouseau in the hand]

Clouseau: I thought you said your dog did not bite!

Hotel Clerk: That is not my dog.

The Pink Panther Strikes Again (1976)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

"If we don’t have the key, we cant have whatever it is we don’t have that it unlocks, so what purpose would be served to find whatever it need be unlocked, which we don’t have,without first having found the key which unlocks it."

Jack Sparrow: Why is the rum gone?

Elizabeth: One: because it is a *vile* dring that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two: that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire royal navy is out looking for me, do you think there is even the slightest chance they wont see it?

Jack Sparrow: But why is the rum gone?

Jack Sparrow: A wedding? I love weddings. Drinks all around!

Will Turner: Where's Elizabeth?

Jack Sparrow: She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, just like she promised. And you get to die for her, just like you promised. So we're all men of our word really... except for, of course, Elizabeth, who is in fact, a woman.

Jack Sparrow: No one. He's no one. Distant cousin of my Aunt's nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice.

A Few Good Men:

Lt. Weinberg: "I strenuously object?" Is that how it works? Hm? "Objection." "Overruled." "Oh, no, no, no. No, I STRENUOUSLY object." "Oh. Well, if you strenuously object then I should take some time to reconsider."

Lt. Daniel Kaffee: I want the truth!

Col. Nathan R. Jessep: You can't handle the truth!

Bruce Almighty(and no I can't explain, for some reason I can't hear this line without laughing):

Bruce: Hey, little anal-dwelling butt monkey. Time for you to go home, little buddy.

Black guy : Mav, what are you doing?

Maverick : I'm gonna bring him in closer..

Black Guy (can't remember his call sign) : You're gonna do WHAT??

Top Gun.

Sorry, I'm stuck in the 80's. That's my favorite movie.

Sorry the black copolit was Mavs Rio in Class, It was Merlin that asked that during the last battle scene against the Russian Migs

• 2 months later...

Many classics from the original American Pie:

"Oh and this one time at band camp..."

"Say my name b!tch!"

"God bless the Internet!"

"Suck me, beautiful."

"I was used??? I WAS USED!!!!!!! Cool! "

and a few others that are probably too explicit to put here.

Dr. Hill in Malice: The question is, 'Do I have a God complex?' which makes me wonder if this... lawyer... has any idea as to the kind of grades one has to receive in college to be accepted at a top medical school. If you have the vaguest clue as to how talented someone has to be to lead a surgical team. I have an M.D. from Harvard. I am board certified in cardio-thoracic medicine and trauma surgery. I have been awarded citations from seven different medical boards in New England, and I am never, ever, sick at sea. So I ask you, when someone goes in to that chapel and they fall on their knees and they pray to God that their wife doesn't miscarry, or that their daughter doesn't bleed to death, or that their mother doesn't suffer acute neural trauma from post-operative shock, who do you think they're praying to? You go ahead and read your Bible... Dennis, and you go to your church, and with any luck you might win the annual raffle, but if you're looking for God, He was in operating room number two on November 17th, and He doesn't like to be second guessed. You ask me if I have a God complex? Let me tell you something. I AM God.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.