What's your fav/funny line in a movie?

emtpsaveu911

"There's a passage I got memorized, seems appropriate for this situation: Ezekiel 25:17. 'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.'"

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was in a movie?

Great quote but does it really relate to the thread. As a matter of fact I just got done with Ezekial earlier this week. Great book.

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Commander of the Armies of the North. General of the Felix Legion. Loyal servant to the true Emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son. Husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance in this life or the next.

that was in a movie?

Great quote but does it really relate to the thread. As a matter of fact I just got done with Ezekial earlier this week. Great book.

Yup, it's a classic movie quote as well.

Also:

"It came with a black dude, but he kept getting pulled over."

Pulp Fiction....

Talking about that movie, here's my fave quote:

[After a long pause in their conversation]

Mia Wallace: Don't you hate that?

Vincent Vega: Hate what?

Mia Wallace: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about BS in order to become comfortable?

that was in a movie?

My bad for not citing it, but I figured with so many obvious Pulp Fiction fans already posting in the thread, I wouldn't have to.

"It's a hundred and five miles to Chicago. We've got half a tank of gas and a carton of cigarettes. It's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

"Hit it."

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.