What's your fav/funny line in a movie?

emtpsaveu911

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"May the force be with you" (Star Wars)

"May the Schwartz be with you" (SpaceBalls)

"Warning- I don't stop for anything" (Bumpersticker on Dark Helmet's spaceship, "SpaceBalls")

"Go ahead...Make my day!" (Inspector "Dirty" Harry Callahan, in one of the Dirty Harry movies)

"Of all the gin joints in all the world, she has to walk into mine"

"If you can play it for her, you can play it for me! Play it, Sam! Play 'As Time Goes By'"

(Rick Blaine, as portrayed by Humphrey Bogart, "Casablanca")

"I am shocked...SHOCKED...to find that there is gambling in this establishment!" "Here are your winnings, captain". (Casablanca)

"Major Strasser has been shot! Round up the usual suspects!" (Claud Rains, "Casablanca")

"Louie, this looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship." (Bogart, "Casablanca")

"Is this the end of Rico?" (Edward G. Robinson, "Little Ceaser")

"Who put the Tribbles in the quadro-triticale?" (William Shatner as Captain James T. Kirk, "Star Trek" episode, "The Trouble With Tribbles)

"We beamed them over to the engine room of the Klingon Ship before they went to Warp. We figured that, there, they'd be no 'Tribble' at all." (James Doohan as Lt. Commander Montgomery Scott, "Star Trek" episode, "The Trouble With Tribbles")

"I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer!" "You're a healer. There's your patient. That's an order!"

(Exchange between DeForest Kelly as Dr McCoy, and Shatner as Kirk, "Star Trek" episode, "Devil in the Dark")

"Fascinating." (Leonard Nimoy as Lt. Commander Spock, numerous episodes, "Star Trek")

"My wife, attend me." (Mark Leonard as Ambassador Sarek, "Star Trek" episode, "Journey to Babel", and in at least one episode of "Star Trek-The Next Generation")

(In Russian accent) "Absolutely I will not interfere, Keptain!" (Walter Koenig as Ensign Pavel Andrevitch Chekoff, "Star Trek-The Motion Picture"

"Indeed?" "Indeed." "Indeed!" (Michael Judge as T'elk, different inflection for different purposes while talking with other characters, "Star Gate-SG1")

(In slight Spanish accent) "Lucy? I'm home!" (Johnny Five, the robot, in "Short Circuit" and "Short Circuit 2)

Boondock Saints, the scene with the cat. I missed it the first four or five times I watched the movie because I was laughing to hard, right towards the end of the scene....

Rocco: Is it dead?

Once again you have to see the movie to get it, but damn funny.

Peace,

Marty

Oh and another great line

Rocco: I killed your cat you druggy bitch!!

Druggy bitch: Why?

Rocco: I felt it would bring closure to our relationship!!

ROCCO FOR PRESIDENT 2008

• 1 month later...

Not really a line, more of a sillouqy. Col Kilgore 1/7 Air Cav in Apocalypse Now

I love the smell of napalm in the morning! There's nothing else like it. One time, up north, we were doing a hill bomb. For 12 hours we pounded the whole damn hill. When it was all over, we didn't find one, not one stinking dink body. But that smell, that gasoline smell, it smelled like... victory. Some day this wars gonna end <shakes head sadly>

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.