What is the best EMS shirt line you've ever seen....

bbbrammer

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/font:2c5c39c6f8] I have seen a lot of t's my favorite is "feel safe at night sleep with a paramedic" right after i passed registry my brother sent me one that i sleep in it says "Caution the person wearing this shirt is and EMT been known to come when you scream and may remove clothing for further examination." not to hurt his feeling s i sleep in it.

oh one more i actually have is EMS what is a nice girl like me doing in a place like this.

all vollunteers are not idiots . yea you do get some people that act like that emt-b and emt-p .. just didn't know if you are refuring to all vollunteer members or just some

Okay,here we go :roll: I was refering to A VOLLY (single not plural) "that idiot".

I hate the "Paramedics save lives,EMT's save paramedics "shirts. Asys I'm in aggreement with scaramedic, I want one of those t-shirts also. :D

Sorry folks for not replying sooner. Been sick for about 2 weeks with flu and out of work,so I have not been on the site.

i found another shirt that says simply "Official Sh*t Magnet" in big letters...lol.

HEY!!! I NEED THAT ONE!!!

Because as we all know, I seem to have more shit happen to me than I have ever seen with anyone.

I still like "Pneumothorax SUCKS!"

When I was in school, an "older guy" we had as a student thought putting the initials S.T.D. would be a cool thing to put on our shirts.....he was thinking it stood for Sometimes They Die....not the STD everyone else knows it as....needless to say, we don't have that on our shirts. :P

Well going through for our class a phrase was quite common. "Drop a baby, fake a seizure." so when it came time to do T-shirts it was an easy decisions. However there were also a few other sayings through-out the year that we decided to get on it. The front will have a basic Star of Life on the front left chest (With school and year.) and the back will have.

(Take into account some of these are our class specific.)

"Top 10 reasons to Fake a seizure."

1. Drop a baby

2. Crashed the ambulance

3. Dropped the strecher

4. pulled out his urinary catheter

5. Defibrillated your partner

6. called "him" a "her"

7. forgot patient at scene

8. forgot the stretcher

9. to avoid 1.5 mile run

10. gave D50W IM

I thought they went over well. :wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.