What is the best EMS shirt line you've ever seen....

bbbrammer

And, gain, you'll be wearing said shirts in public with the general populace who pays our bills reading them with a big star of life on them. Great, only sets us back like 15 or 20 years or so.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some vollies are so touchy. If it makes me laugh and it hurts your feelings then obviously you need to go away. Asys- that was the most masterful description of a volly whacker I have ever read. It rivaled the diatribe on Star trek Vs. Star Wars geek I heard about 7 years ago.

• 1 month later...

It's not EMS, but my cousin and his equally smart-assed yet hilarious friend were asked to come up with a slogan for their oil drilling company in Northern Alberta....as a JOKE they told their supervisor " We'd like to pound your hole",

and a month later they were handed shirts with the slogan! They almost died, but of course, he wears it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
A couple people where I work started this shirt...

People

Are

Retarted

And

My

Education

Didn't

Include

Careing.

okay first, long time no see coyote, you should come into the chats more often.

and second, I love that!!!

Volley wackers are usually easy to spot as they have Motorola imprinted backwards on their face from sleeping with their radio. :roll:

One of the local and verrrry rural fire services has shirts with an old time horse drawn pumper with the slogan "Same day service". At least they have a sense of humor about themselves.

Some wackers should spend less time acknowledging test pages and weather warnings.

Some medics should realize their feet do still touch the ground.

Some firefighters shouldn't watch Ladder 49 and touch themselves.

Doesn't mean they will.

Ok, I'm off the soapbox now.

I don't really care for the Paramedics save lives, EMT's save Paramedics type shirts,,,, most are just too stupid to bear, and like others have said, they diminish the profession, BUT, I did see on the other day that was GREAT.

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult"

Now that's FUNNY.

I agree that the lines on these shirt do make us look non-professional, however it is good humor with in the community, with that being said..... the best t-shirt i have seen says...."EMS, helping stupid people repeat there mistakes since 1962"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.