Dustdevil in Iraq-with pictures!

Good thing your spinning class was followed by Pilates or you might have been there!

Had it been any earlier in the day you definitely would have been there cause they don't have Spandex Power Hour on Fridays!

Richard Simmons still loves ya Dust.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone mentioned, except for the "Bang Brothers" vehicle shown, that it looks like an American small town, that it could be a small city stateside? Do not the Bang Brothers leave the military reserves occasionally, driving down the local town streets?

This is not, of course, referring to the nut case who actually stole a tank, and drove a path of crushing destruction around California some years ago, until the thief got stuck on a raised highway medium, and the LEOs shot and killed him. Leno made a joke about it, showing a Tank model antitheft "Club".

So, it appears that the excitement was only beginning yesterday.

At 0330 an mammoth explosion rocked my quarters so violently that my bed collapsed and threw me to the floor. I actually thought the building was rolling over. So I did exactly what you would expect under those startling conditions.

I picked up my pillow and blanket, walked into the clinic and went to sleep on the exam table. :D

So, it appears that the excitement was only beginning yesterday.

At 0330 an mammoth explosion rocked my quarters so violently that my bed collapsed and threw me to the floor. I actually thought the building was rolling over. So I did exactly what you would expect under those startling conditions.

I picked up my pillow and blanket, walked into the clinic and went to sleep on the exam table. :D

"Quarters" is slang for...? :wink:

You know, I have this image of Dust standing over his mangled I-pod, and then coming screaming out of his base with an M-16 in each hand and cleaning house.

"What happened to him?"

"They shot his I-pod"

"Ohhhhhh...."

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.