Dustdevil in Iraq-with pictures!

Everyone, please join me in wishes DustDevil the very best of luck on his new assignment. Dust contacted me on Monday I believe and informed me that he has received his assignment to Iraq and will be departing very shortly. I firsty met Dust at a refresher course and he and I clicked instantly becauise we were two of the oldest in class, the most experienced in the class and because we are both military.

Recently, Dust visited with Callthemedic and myself at our National Guard unit during during our Drill weekend and trained with us. The "ARROGANT BASTARDS" were most honored to have you as our guest and consider yourself welcomed anytime that you wish to join us again.

Best of luck over there. Be safe, do the job and speedy return back to the world.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dustdevil........be sure and get your hand stamped so you can get back in. Don't forget scene safety!

And.....................who did you tap to slap around newbies in your absence or will you be able to reach out from Iraq? :D

what? dust is going to iraq? god have mercy on the middle east. remember dust, you are there to HELP people, not to go nuts with a .50 cal. lol best of luck to you dust and KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN! stay safe man.

scott

Well, Uncle Dusty, be real careful, huh? I know you'll perform excellent patient care, just stay safe out there and drop us a line every so often. We'll be waitin' for ya when you come home.

Wendy

Dust... :love7:

PLEASE be careful over there!!! I know you will do a bang-up job and that you will be much appreciated. In addition, I am very proud of you for what you have chosen to do. I'd be right along side of you if I had never given birth...LMAO...but...

Stay safe, keep in touch and remember who luvs ya baby!!! Will be looking forward to your safe return. Besides, we still have that secret, wild meeting planned between the two of us that... OOPS.... :shock: Did I just say that out loud? :oops: LMFAO....

Seriously...be careful honey. Post long (yes, I said long) and often. It wouldn't be the same here without you. I'll be thinking of you...

xoxoxo :wink:

Luv, 8

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.