Robert Frazier

rfrazier

"ZOMG"....this caught me off guard kiwi.....whats the Z for?......lol i used to work with a cardiac scientist who claimed to be a dr...was outed by faliure to recognise a 1st degree heart block....turns out he bought his certificates online......just goes to show what u can buy online....

I dno mate it's just a thing I saw on the internet so started doing it lol

Ew I bloody hate heart blocks but even I can recognise a first degree AV block

I buy these little pills from a Nigerian pharmacy online, been a couple days and it's not wearing off ... hmm best nick up to A&E and get that looked at

Red base, November 100, be indisposed next few hours

Seeing as how they'll shut our yellow box down while I am in ED to avoid you being shipped out to another complex I've arranged for you to ride the motorbike, aren't I nice? :D (we have the Motorcycle Response Unit here and you could not pay me to be on it!)

Oh and you know I was just taking the piss, but it turns out November 100 is from Deptford (south complex), ew, looks like Charlie 100 or Charlie 400 is more appropriate given where I was when I was in London :P

Edited by kiwimedic

Well I thought about it

I'll give this jagoff bottom feeding suction eel piece of shit a chance to fess up and tell me why he did what he did or I'm getting the TN DOH after him

Pretty sure they wouldn't take too nicely to an EMT-IV impersonating a Paramedic or to somebody attempting to get an RN license having impersonated an NP.

Haven't had a Walt outing since, who was it, SOmedic?

He was before my time it seems

I always miss the good bits; like when that bloke at Pizza Hut in London had a seizure, the Met and LAS were just leaving as we arrived to pick up lunch. Hey I wonder what happened to his order, probably could have nicked it, damn ....

Edited by kiwimedic

- You were an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner

- You had a BSc (Chemistry) degree

- You were an academic tutor at Tennessee Technical University

- You were a Paramedic (EMTP)

- You worked on the Trauma ICU at Vanderbilt

- You worked for the helicopter emergency medical service one or two days a week

- You worked on the burn ICU one day a week or thereabouts

- Your boss was Jeffrey Guy, MD of the ICU Rounds and Prehospital Pharmacology podcasts (who is head of the burn ICU at VMC)

- You were studying to get FDA approval to prescribe

- You used books I gave you to study for the FDA exam

- You were moving into a downtown condo

- You taught your son to recognise cardiac murmurs

- You flew to LA to study and pass the FDA exams

- You owned a 1950s Chevrolet, a BMW motorbike and a couch that looked like the back of 50s station wagon

- You were going to try and get me work on the Nashville Fire Department as a single-role Paramedic

- You were going to give us a spare bedroom if we wanted to move down to Tennessee

- You had contracts worth over $500,000 to develop medical software for Apple and Google

- You took the MCAT exam and were going to medical school

- You were going to look after our kids because we trusted you enough because you'd sucked us in with your lies

- One of your academic contacts was involved in research to cure something one of us had and you were going to see if we could get enrolled

How in gods name did you find all of that?

I dno mate, you might be one of those fruit loop Californians or funny tawkin New Yorkers ... or you could be from Tumbleweed, Montana or some place befitting of same

This is what we call taking the piss, if you want to pass Kiwiology you better learn it :D

Edited by kiwimedic

I dno mate, you might be one of those fruit loop Californians or funny tawkin New Yorkers ... or you could be from Tumbleweed, Montana or some place befitting of same

This is what we call taking the piss, if you want to pass Kiwiology you better learn it :D

I been meaning to ask. "taking the piss" whats that all about.