Robert Frazier

rfrazier

Can I just ship my box. I know where everything is on it

My partner calls it big Al.

I call it the mellow yellow mobile :coool:

There isn't a street in all of The Queens Country you could fit that box down.

Haha you wouldnt get me on a 2wheeled death mobile...not a problem with a stamdard motorbike lol

OK, back on the FRU for you it is then? :D

Seeing as how needles has never driven a right-hand drive or on the left we'll take the risk of having me drive the big yellow box

Red base, November 100, available local area

Oh BTW needles is Big Al a Freightliner by some chance?

Edited by kiwimedic

Mr. Frazier: I only read to page 4 on this string, and still don't know what set off all this apparent anger against you. I'll just express my concern that, by posting your actual IDs, you might have set yourself up for Identity Theft! It ain't just first responders, EMTs, Paramedics, all levels of nurses, Pysician's assistants, and doctors that read through these postings, pal. Bad guys read here too, unfortunately.

Other than that, welcome aboard.

Richard: Apparantly the OP has been masquerading as an acute care nurse practitioner who works with Dr. Jeff Guy, a big wig surgical intensivist at Vandie. Apparantly, he (OP) swindled a few people into thinking they could make a trip and visit him only to find nobody waiting for the meet up. This is a cautionary tale for anybody considering a personal meeting or relationship with a screen name. It is probably best you take time to read the thread.

Richard: Apparantly the OP has been masquerading as an acute care nurse practitioner who works with Dr. Jeff Guy, a big wig surgical intensivist at Vandie. Apparantly, he (OP) swindled a few people into thinking they could make a trip and visit him only to find nobody waiting for the meet up. This is a cautionary tale for anybody considering a personal meeting or relationship with a screen name. It is probably best you take time to read the thread.

There are many wonderful people on the internet that are exactly who they say they are, a few of whom I have met in real life and have established significant friendships with, its just another way to meet people I suppose

Then there are lying pieces of trash who destroy your faith in humanity, like this bloke