Robert Frazier

rfrazier

Nope buzzard. Wanna draw straws for who gets to scrape it off the grill guard.

Well seeing as how he was a lying piece of shit who got busted and as yet wishes not to grow some balls and fess up about it or explain why he did it I think he feels kinda stupid and has slunk away like the bitch he is

Denny, taking the piss means we're having you on or joking

Edited by kiwimedic

Nah im a Texan. I use hippies for target practice (Along with border jumpers and coyotes (men who assist the illegals)

Dude, I know your are just "taking the piss" or "chewing the fat" but for some people this is very real.

• Like 1

Feel my shakra enter your body and heal your wounds. :clown:

Nah im a Texan. I use hippies for target practice (Along with border jumpers and coyotes (men who assist the illegals)

I understand you are young and perhaps this is in jest; however, allow me to retort if I may? These so called "border jumpers" while entering the country illegally, are still human beings. They suffer, feel pain, know sorrow and most are genuinely trying to improve their life situation. I often wonder what I would do if I were placed into a desperate situation and could improve my circumstances and my families circumstances by entering a neighboring country to work schyte jobs that many in that country are too lazy to do. However, I do not wish to digress too far off course. (Additionally, I do not condone the illegal entry of foreign citizens into the United States.)

Early in my career, I treated one of these illegal aliens. He was working a dangerous job and got his head crushed. His family was in the ER and devastated, his wife and kids had lost their dad and husband. Guess what? They reacted like many of us United States citizens would given the same situation. Unfortunately, I've had the displeasure of seeing many more of these people suffer and die in front of me. I've seen them raped, left for dead, mugged, stuffed full of drugs and executed. They included men, women, boys, girls and even babies. They all died and suffered the same brother.

My point being, sometimes you really need to think before you start throwing out words that imply the use of violence against another human being. It may be all in good fun, but should you stay in EMS, you will find a plethora of violence and suffering out there occurring "naturally" without having to make snide comments that reference said violence.

dude i think he was taking the piss :D

it's 7pm, I've only just gotten out of bed, I missed a meeting I had today because I was too depressed to face the world, thanks Frazier, you're being back in my life is a real winner, now excuse me while I go get wasted on painkillers and pretend this didn't happen

Do you guys know how much theft is involved with illegals.(My buddy is a rancher and he has lost hundreds of dollars in gear he had lost when He left his storage shed unlocked one night in Presidio. And that these guys are no longer just wondering the desert. Some of these illegals are packing firearms.

&*&!. People.... Even though these comments dont come across as EMT/Medic who cares about people. This was the same thing paramedic mike got me for. When I see a person in need I help. Regardless of skin color, ethnic background, illegal or legal. IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER TO ME!!! They are a damn human being. However something I dont think you understand is the illegals (some are drug traffickers) are packing heavy fire power. Im talking assault rifles and kevlar who are damn good at what they do that have no problem blasting you to kingdom come. Some of these men are the same people who within their cartel dismember a gangmembers body and either leave it somewhere to rot or deliver the head to the family and have no problem killing an american. Or even kidnapping them.

Ladies and gentleman. Remember how we were taught from the beginning of basic my safety must always come first because If im hurt im useless to everyone else. I will not take that risk.

One of my dearest friends was an illegal immigrant. I didnt know until I had known her for six months. She fled to the US because of the drug cartels and the corruption when she was young. My fathers closest friend and golf buddy at the time was a border patrol agent for the marfa sector. I could have turned her in anytime but I didnt because of the reason you stated chbare. Because she was leaving a shithole. I even went as far as to help her file for her paperwork to make her legal.

Im only a year old in the EMS world but I can tell you now I have already transferred/ cared for at least two dozen illegals. Some of which I gained their trust enough for them to tell me. Others it was apparent..However all of them worked their asses off. I had alot of respect for them. Some did construction. Others did contract work. Others worked at diners and kitchens. (I know total change of gears from me saying id shoot them on sight)

But when I step out on a ranch with my buddy thats next to the rio grande and ojianaga is the border town (oh yes OJ). If I see anything walking on two legs that isnt a ranch hand I will be inclined to shoot.

You cannot understand my reasoning behind this unless you live here. Living by the border can be some dangerous business.

Note: A highschool buddy owns several acres in presidio. and from his house mexico is viewable only being 10 miles away or less. And despite some peoples belief their is no great wall. The only thing separating us and them is the rio grande (which is really low this time of year, in some areas you can walk through it down in the big bend national park) and a very thin line of border patrol.