GCS scale and Spinal Precatuions no longer taught

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I luv ya Dwayne..... But it brought me real pleasure that you fell into the trap :thumbsup:

And you even gave me the giant, bold text as a hint that something was brewing! Man...I'm losing it...

Dwayne

And you even gave me the giant, bold text as a hint that something was brewing! Man...I'm losing it...

Dwayne

*Takes Dwayne's hat off his head and looks closely at his forehead* I'll be damned! He DOES have 'GULLIBLE' stamped there!

:whistle::withstupid::fish::spell:

AK, I do believe I owe you an apology here.....I know I sent you a PM saying that you'd have to try harder than that to get ANYONE here....but thanks to Dwayne, I was proven wrong.... :wtf2::wtf:

Hey! I just had a great idea! How's about if you all just kiss my rosie red ass!?! :-)

Yeah, man. Forgot the date. Chose not to kick ak in the balls for making such a statement without citing it, because he's ak...that won't friggin' happen again!

Happy April 1st all!!

Dwayne

Hey! I just had a great idea! How's about if you all just kiss my rosie red ass!?! :-)

Yeah, man. Forgot the date. Chose not to kick ak in the balls for making such a statement without citing it, because he's ak...that won't friggin' happen again!

Happy April 1st all!!

Dwayne

Rosie Red-Ass? Is she a member here?

*Hands Dwayne a cookie for each hand, so he's too busy to type*

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.