Rumours Of My Demise

Dustdevil

Rob you useless sack of crap its good to see you back man, was worried about you.

Stop eating whatever shit you are shoving down your gob and get on the raw macronutrient diet, its good for cancer, lupis, diabetes, gout, heart disease, you name it.

Kiwi is still making you proud and dissing the 16 week barely homeostasasing loser cookbook paramediocre's with poor cerebral perfusion down at the Houston Fire Department

Oh batman! Kiwi is alive too!!!!

What, you think I died or something?

I was just thinking of how things change, and we loose touch with ppl so easily. Suffice it to say, there are some folks that I really enjoyed getting to e-know. In the same meaning, there are also some folks that I wish I didn't know existed. Like all the lunatics that have an EMS Fetish; or the ones that are just plain off their rocker.

Then there are a few, that while I don't personally know, I would consider it an honour to have met, taken advice from, spoken to and respect. Like the old days, where we could sit and chat face to face. Gave the site a more personal feel. We're all just an electronic signature, but we also have faces, personalities, and I find it easier to respect someone's thoughts if I have seen and spoken directly to them. So I have great deal of respect for Mr. Davis, you don't always have to agree with someone, to respect their knowledge and views.

• Like 1

Welcome back Dust, Even though I don't post much ,I check in every day and was wondering where you'd got to. I hope things work out okay. I was going to pass on the luck of the Irish, but being an educated man you'll know all the Irish Luck has gone ( the Germans bought it !!) Anyway I look forward to many more of your future posts.

Sweet! A shred opportunity of some noob !

Rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

I can't believe some of you actually bet money I was dead.

If I have ever pissed you off or offended you, either intentionally or unintentionally, I apologise.

I only hope that you recognise that it was most likely my passion for the future of this profession that drove my tendency to get carried away at times.

<snip>I wouldn't happily buy a beer and get small with. Especially if you're hott.

re Family from Japan:

The scar from my trach is more obvious than the rest of his many scars, lol. He's not complaining though.

post-8540-0-26034400-1302036675_thumb.jp

ps don't think for a second I will be nice to you !

xxxooo (insert wink)

Edited by tniuqs

My son still flies the Iraqi flag in his room that you gave him. He says my medic buddy dust gave it to him.

Very cool to know it found a home with someone who appreciates it! Me mum is still proudly displaying the picture frame you gave me. Thanks!

Well at least you have not fallen off the earth yet, wait your in Kalifornia, not far to go. :)

Actually, only my broken heart is in Kalifornia now. The rest of me is back home in Texas, so I am fine with Kali falling into the ocean! :thumbsup:

I wish I had a lot more time to spend here, but I'm taking enough drugs each day to kill both Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan. Consequently, the entire Dallas Fire Department doesn't have enough Narcan to keep me awake most of the time. Anyone who says you can get addicted to oxycontin is full of shyte. I been taking it for over three years and I ain't addicted! :innocent:

So anyhow, I won't be here constantly, as I once was. But I won't be far away. I spent the last week resisting the urge to reply to "Rastus", the Civil Air Patrol kid.

My family in Japan is all fine. I have about a dozen family members who are Japanese. Only two of them were here when the earthquake hit. They all live 200 miles south of Fukushima, south of Tokyo, so they're in no immediate danger. But radiation is showing up in the water there now, and shortages are widespread. It takes hours of waiting in queue to get half a tank of gas. A couple of them have fled to the far south of the country to wait it all out. The rest are just living each day as if nothing happened. Crazy.

Tniuqs, my sister just turned 26 last week. She's too old for you! Also, the plastic MRE knife still works better than a Nu-Trach! ;)

Reaver, cool to see you again! When did you move to Colorado?

Again, I've really missed you guys, and I want to thank you so very much for your warm welcome and kind thoughts. Positive energy is always welcome here!

Edited by Dustdevil
  • Like 1

Very cool to know it found a home with someone who appreciates it! Me mum is still proudly displaying the picture frame you gave me. Thanks!

Actually, only my broken heart is in Kalifornia now. The rest of me is back home in Texas, so I am fine with Kali falling into the ocean! :thumbsup:

I wish I had a lot more time to spend here, but I'm taking enough drugs each day to kill both Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan. Consequently, the entire Dallas Fire Department doesn't have enough Narcan to keep me awake most of the time. Anyone who says you can get addicted to oxycontin is full of shyte. I been taking it for over three years and I ain't addicted! :innocent:

So anyhow, I won't be here constantly, as I once was. But I won't be far away. I spent the last week resisting the urge to reply to "Rastus", the Civil Air Patrol kid.

My family in Japan is all fine. I have about a dozen family members who are Japanese. Only two of them were here when the earthquake hit. They all live 200 miles south of Fukushima, south of Tokyo, so they're in no immediate danger. But radiation is showing up in the water there now, and shortages are widespread. It takes hours of waiting in queue to get half a tank of gas. A couple of them have fled to the far south of the country to wait it all out. The rest are just living each day as if nothing happened. Crazy.

Tniuqs, my sister just turned 26 last week. She's too old for you! Also, the plastic MRE knife still works better than a Nu-Trach! ;)

Reaver, cool to see you again! When did you move to Colorado?

Again, I've really missed you guys, and I want to thank you so very much for your warm welcome and kind thoughts. Positive energy is always welcome here!

Hey Rob,

I've been MIA from here for a while too now.... I was wondering what you were up to, it's so quiet around here these days. Let's see if we can kick up a bit of dust (no pun intended) and let this place rock again!!!

The artist formerly known as WelshMedic.

• Like 1

Dust, we have been through rough points together, butted heads on many issues, my personal life became a topic of fights, but my friend, I wouldn't be half the man I am today, the husband that I am to be in October and the father I am to my beautiful little girl, had you not been the blunt and abrupt and actually open hearted man that you are.

I have grown in so many ways, as an RN, as an EMT and soon to be NP and Emergency Care Practitioner, combining RN/NP and EMS workforces together out on the road and into the wider communities. Your passion for making us find the answer, find the knowledge and skills, pushed me to strive to the best of my abilities. Whilst I haven't the pleasure of meeting you face to face yet, I would love to sometime soon, and for my daughter to met someone who follows their heart and strives onwards. You have the ablity to fight, now do it. Strive on and you will continue on. If I had the ability I would come there and be your RN, it would be the least I can do to support you.

Strive towards the future, you have a neice here in little New Zealand who will be proud to know her Uncle Rob has fought for her liberty and success in this world, my fiance' is a Texan and so we are practically family now Rob ;).

I am sorry, I am actually choked up reading that you've endured this, makes my current busted wrist worthless whilst you are going through this. I owe alot to you, even in the times of our fights, I owe alot to you and as well as doing it for me, I am doing my masters in thought of you, because New Zealand needs your representitive here, and I'll carry that for you.

Pro Utilitate Hominum - For the service of mankind.

Pro drinkus de beerus - To the good times of life

Kissies non homius - Brotherly love.

Take care my friend, mentor and guide in emergency medicine.

Scotty, Laura, Nicole and Oscar (the dog bark bark) :)

• Like 2