Spin off topic: What is right with America

Just Plain Ruff

Are we talking ALL of North America, or just USA?

I would say one thing that is right about USA is that you put cheese on steak sandwiches!!

I will salute to that!

Certainly something that's harder to find around here. Appreciate what you guys have ;-).

*why can't I get the quote right?

Edited by Ella

Certainly something that's harder to find around here. Appreciate what you guys have ;-).

You need a closing quote tag at the end which is the word quote with the / before it enclosed in the [ and ]

Edited by kiwimedic

What right with America? ALOT!!!!

FIRST AND FOREMOST THE FREEDOM TO POST THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! brought to me by the brave men and women in the armed forces who proudly serve with dignity, honor, and valor and for those who have paid the ultimate price with their blood.

Now on to my list.... In no particular order .......

NASCAR

Beer

Cheese Burgers

Fourth Of July

Bikinis

Playboy

Offshore Powerboat Racing

Fishing

Hunting

Horeshoes

Football

Baseball

Offroad Fun

ATVs

Pleasure Boating

Blondes

Brunettes

Red Heads

Daisy Dukes

Country Music

Volunteers

SO MUCH MORE!!!!

And the best thing of all.....

MY RIGHT TO SAY... "If you dont like my list, you can kiss my ass! :devilish: "

Almost forgot... being allowed to have a crazy kiwi stop over for breakfast if I want LOL :P

Edited by UGLyEMT

Ella, first click on the "Reply" button, not the "Add Reply" button, directly below the posting, the one with the little balloon in it. Then, clear away all wording and emoticons you don't want, and then, outside of the quote, put in what it is you want to say, then click on the "Add Reply" button.

What right with America? ALOT!!!!

FIRST AND FOREMOST THE FREEDOM TO POST THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! brought to me by the brave men and women in the armed forces who proudly serve with dignity, honor, and valor and for those who have paid the ultimate price with their blood.

Especially as that which I boldfaced, italicized, and underlined, definitely!

Edited by Richard B the EMT

Well as a Canuck I have to say I have what the US has and more. But I do have to say that the US is a very proud nation and when they need to come together they do, even if they don't always agree on the purpose, and they think we have an accent ;)

I have dual UK / US citizenship, so can see things from more than one perspective.

The sense of patriotism most natural-born US citizens have is very commendable. There is also an underlying optimism among the population, which I have always found impressive. Definitely not a nation of whiners or quiters, when things get bad, they will take on 2 or 3 jobs to make ends meet. The 75-hour week is commonplace in the US. The US work ethic is admirable, though that may be due to things like a lesser minimal wage and poorer benefits when compared to other westernized countries.

Individually, the people are genuinely friendly and don't bite.