exoffendor

save lives

In my country we believe a man convicted of outragous offences of criminal activity or lewd acts of sexual or moral perversity must suffer the consequences until the day he dies. A man who is a criminal or murderer or fornicator must be punished and allowed no respite from persecution.

Only in the next life is he free to persue a career in emt . His past sins will only then be absolved.

im glad god dont feel as u do god forgives anything people deserve second chances

Are you actually saying you would want your child to be taken care of by a sex-offender if she ever needed an ambulance ? Just because you forgive someone, does not mean that you have to employ them. Would you send your dog to a neighbor for the week, who has been charged with animal cruelty ? Would you let a sex-offender teach or babysit your child ? Would you give your identity information to someone who has been convicted of identity theft ? But since you asked, I believe it is God's job to forgive them, not mine.

Edited by crotchitymedic1986

To be fair, are we talking about real sex offenders, or the "sex offender" whose offense was mooning someone else? There's a difference between a 40 y/o molesting a 12 y/o and an 18 y/o bonking his/her 17 y/o f' buddy.