exoffendor

save lives

In my country we believe a man convicted of outragous offences of criminal activity or lewd acts of sexual or moral perversity must suffer the consequences until the day he dies. A man who is a criminal or murderer or fornicator must be punished and allowed no respite from persecution.

Only in the next life is he free to persue a career in emt . His past sins will only then be absolved.

Yeah but we all know how peaceful the religion of Islam is. Don't forget to pick up your 40 virgins on your way out. If you are a guy, Hopefully they are all male virgins for you.

Yeah but we all know how peaceful the religion of Islam is. Don't forget to pick up your 40 virgins on your way out. If you are a guy, Hopefully they are all male virgins for you.

Sorry dude, first, Muslims do not believe in reincarnation and the virgin count is higher than 40.

Second, people of India are of the Hindu faith, nothing to do with Islam. They also tend to show a wee bit more tolerance than what has been displayed by those of the Christian faith thus far in regards to attacking one who speaks of his beliefs.

Sorry dude, first, Muslims do not believe in reincarnation and the virgin count is higher than 40.

Second, people of India are of the Hindu faith, nothing to do with Islam. They also tend to show a wee bit more tolerance than what has been displayed by those of the Christian faith thus far in regards to attacking one who speaks of his beliefs.

so how many virgins are we talking about?

sorry for offending AK, but for a religion(some peoples interpretation of that religion) and that they will get a certain amount of virgins and they will be martyred if they cut off the heads of people or drag them through the streets of a town and then set em on fire all in the name of Allah I do have a problem with that.

But I know that there are many peaceful islamists out there and many peaceful muslims out there but the acts of a few sort of dirty it for the masses.

If you go and blow yourself up in the name of Allah and Jihad then there is something really truly wrong with your view on what your religion stands for.

Now are there bad apples in christianity??? sure there are, a lot of em but I don't think I remember in recent times (within the last 10 years) a christian cutting the head off of someone in the name of religion or going on a suicide bombing run in the name of religion or their interpretation of religion. I can't recall anyone of the Christian faith doing that. Maybe I'm wrong and maybe I just haven't read it but hey I guess it may have happened.

Am I intolerant of this type of behaviour, hell yes I am, from anyone doing violence in the name of their religion and I guess I'll remain intolerant. You have seen more than I have, you have been in the forefront of the war over there as long as I've known you and you have a thicker skin than I but I just don't understand their way of thinking. I guess I never will but it still doesn't mean that what they are doing is WRONG but that is only according to my belief system.

Damn ruff - you miss the point - the dude is Hindu, not Muslim

Kaisu, I did get the point but since I made the comment regarding Islam I expanded on that. I figured out the guy was Hindu when he posted the first time.

Jeesh, Kaisu, Lighten up.

Now are there bad apples in christianity??? sure there are, a lot of em but I don't think I remember in recent times (within the last 10 years) a christian cutting the head off of someone in the name of religion or going on a suicide bombing run in the name of religion or their interpretation of religion. I can't recall anyone of the Christian faith doing that. Maybe I'm wrong and maybe I just haven't read it but hey I guess it may have happened.

Now Ruff, I know you’re a very intelligent person and this statement (of yours) may have an oversight. As a Catholic let me just through out the Spanish Inquisition and the Salem witch trails as examples.

I'm just saying!

Kaisu, I did get the point but since I made the comment regarding Islam I expanded on that. I figured out the guy was Hindu when he posted the first time.

Jeesh, Kaisu, Lighten up.

OK OK.. . my bad... jeesh......