exoffendor

save lives

can a person become a emt if the crime happened over 20 yrs ago

In my country we believe a man convicted of outragous offences of criminal activity or lewd acts of sexual or moral perversity must suffer the consequences until the day he dies. A man who is a criminal or murderer or fornicator must be punished and allowed no respite from persecution.

Only in the next life is he free to persue a career in emt . His past sins will only then be absolved.

• Like 4

Location wasn't specified so...

In Ontario you cannot legally work as a Paramedic if you have "committed a crime of moral turptitude" as per the Ambulance Act. Also in order to be hired ALL employers require a criminal records check with vulnerable sector screening (as do College programs before allowing you to take part in clinical). Given the high level of competition in getting hired, it is almost assured that someone with anything other than a pristine record will not work as a Paramedic in Ontario.

Only in the next life is he free to persue a career in emt . His past sins will only then be absolved.

That sounds like a part of a religious belief, concerning reincarnation.

I don't know many people, personally, who believe in reincarnation. I also won't belittle anyone who does believe in it, as someone else can make fun of me, for some part of the practice of my own religion, that would be different than the ways of that other individual or group.

In my country we believe a man convicted of outragous offences of criminal activity or lewd acts of sexual or moral perversity must suffer the consequences until the day he dies. A man who is a criminal or murderer or fornicator must be punished and allowed no respite from persecution.

Guys... Gupta here seems to exhibit the same annoying sentence structure of our favorite "kevbutnobacon" supposed Englishman. His syntax and stereotypical writing is not fooling me... and he has been banned. I would imagine that he was exposed at the admin level. Thanks for patrolling the waters Admin.

• Like 1