TRAUMA - Episode 2, 5 Oct 09

Who is going to give "Trauma" a second shot tonight?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to give "Trauma" a second shot tonight?

You're only jealous dust because you didn't ever have a pilot as good looking as her that you might want to.

Yeah... so what's your point? :P

If this show lasts a full season, the easier question will be who he does not end up with.

But if he bangs the pilot, I'm out on this show.

That reminds me- when I first got a fulltime schedule, it was with a female partner. Two weeks later, a coworker asked me, "Hey, so you guys @#$%in' yet?"

I was thinking, "'Yet?' Like it's expected?"

Edited by CBEMT

Black Triage Tag

Expectant, unconscious and not breathing.

Yellow Triage Tag

Delayed, entails non-life threatening injuries.

Red Triage Tag

Immediate, entails life-threatening injuries.

Green Triage Tag

Minor, entails minor injuries.

this is wrong?

Not the way I was trained, and apparently also yourself. My commentary was for the "information" I already quoted from the NBC website:

Yellow Triage Tag

Immediate, entails life-threatening injuries.

Red Triage Tag

Delayed, entails non-life threatening injuries.

Someone needs to revise that medicine net dictionary for even it is wrong !

OPA =

Oropharyngeal Amplifier

makes my patients sound like they should be plugged in (well probably will be but that's another issue). Wow this gets worse and worse

Ok they should have explained to the average person what an OPA is. And if the pilot is a basic emt she should have known how to place it. Also if she didn't like blood, guts, goey stuff coming from orifices or other types of things you may see with trauma she not only shouldn't have become an EMT but definatly a flight EMT pilot, they get the worst. The one thing I love about this show is my roomate is starting to see some of the things I love about my job. I loved how Nancy dealt with the frequent flyer druggy. I will probably use that one sometime.

And if the pilot is a basic emt she should have known how to place it. Also if she didn't like blood, guts, goey stuff coming from orifices or other types of things you may see with trauma she not only shouldn't have become an EMT but definatly a flight EMT pilot, they get the worst.

I have a feeling that they are setting us up for some complicated PTSD issues from the pilot in upcoming episodes. The whole bit about her whining about people being unpredictable pretty well foreshadows that. We're going to find out she had a rough time in Iraq.

Edited by Dustdevil

We don't get NBC here so nope, I won't be watching. I never even saw the first one. I will however keep my eyes one the forums to catch the feedback. LOL

There's a huge link at the top of the main EMTcity site page for watching the episodes online, if you want to.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.