TRAUMA - Episode 2, 5 Oct 09

Who is going to give "Trauma" a second shot tonight?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to give "Trauma" a second shot tonight?

Hey, wait a minute!!! Did anybody else notice the amazing disappearing black chick with gunshot wounds?! How did Mr. "You're just bleeding" end up being the first one into the ER?

*_* Just wondering...

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Yeah I agree but that chick fron Ladder 49 was hot wasn't she? :lol:

Yea, she was.

Hey, wait a minute!!! Did anybody else notice the amazing disappearing black chick with gunshot wounds?! How did Mr. "You're just bleeding" end up being the first one into the ER?

*_* Just wondering...

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Rabbit came on scene and did a USCG type rescue with a winch and basket.. How did you miss that? :P

He was denied, and forced to be human and help out the hot chick on understand how to do things EMS wise.

My prediction... he tries to sleep with her next week. Gets caught flirting by blonde chick, he gets cranky like most guys do when they get caught 'cheating' and takes his aggression out on everyone else who isnt't so hight and mighty as he is.

Black Triage Tag

Expectant, unconscious and not breathing.

Yellow Triage Tag

Delayed, entails non-life threatening injuries.

Red Triage Tag

Immediate, entails life-threatening injuries.

Green Triage Tag

Minor, entails minor injuries.

this is wrong?

I am watching it to see who ends up with the flight medic :innocent::innocent::innocent:

If this show lasts a full season, the easier question will be who he does not end up with.

But if he bangs the pilot, I'm out on this show.

You're only jealous dust because you didn't ever have a pilot as good looking as her that you might want to. :P You probably had ugly old farts but hey at least you lived to tell about it. It's yet to see whether that will happen and whether rabbit is like a cat and has 9 lives - he's already used two of them.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.