Capt. Phillips is free!

JET EMT

For anyone who has not heard, The Captain of the merchant ship that was being held hostage by Somalian pirates off the coast of Somalia is free, and three of the four pirates that were holding him, have died from "Accute Lead Poisoning" ie shot and killed by American Military Sharp shooters. The fourth pirate is in US custody on board the USS Bainbridge.

Way to go!!! to Captain Phillips, and all the Navy personell and agencies involved.

HAPPY EASTER

I'm happy the captain is safe.

I'm NOT happy that the 4th pile of rotting horse shit will now get himself a public defender on my dime, be tried on my dime, and then be housed, fed, clothed, and provided better medical care than half the population for the rest of his natural life (which will now be generations longer than it would have been in Somalia) on MY DIME.

I'm happy the captain is safe.

I'm NOT happy that the 4th pile of rotting horse shit will now get himself a public defender on my dime, be tried on my dime, and then be housed, fed, clothed, and provided better medical care than half the population for the rest of his natural life (which will now be generations longer than it would have been in Somalia) on MY DIME.

No this will not be the way it happens, he will be freed in order to foster better relations with the Somali government. He may even get out on asylum and lead a productive criminal life in the good ole USA.

Oh live the american dream, captain Jack Sparrow did and he was a pirate :lol:

Now if the Pirates looked like this...... would we shoot them?

Lol

sexy%20pirate%205.jpg