Hi from Oz

Hey everyone, could have sworn I made a post here when I first joined ages ago but then never posted, but I can't find that post so here we go :)

I'm a 2nd Year student at University of the Sunshine Coast in QLD, Australia. I qualify as an Advanced Care Paramedic in November next year (not quite sure of the American equivelant). Over xmas I spent my first 6 weeks onroad and absolutely love it. Yes i'm young (19), but I believe I have the personality and attitude to do well in the profession. Every day of those 6 weeks I turned up early to check the truck, excited about what the day ahead held. Even now i'm back at uni I still do ride-alongs generally at least once a week. I love the job, the people you meet and the whole paramedic culture.

Apart from uni I love sport, music, reading, though this year had to sacrifice playing soccer for uni but it'll be worth it in the end.

Um...well that's about all I can think of if anyone wants to know anything feel free to ask ;)

Hey there and welcome from your New Zealand neighbour. How are you finding the program, I was doing the Vic Uni one and enjoyed the study involved with the Australian models of care. Anything that we can do here on the city to help, let us know.

Scotty

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.