New Year's Confessions - Whackerism

WolfmanHarris

hi, my name isjosh and im a whackr....

When i as at university, my friends gave me a lego fire truck as a birthday present one year. I remembered just how much i Loved lego as a kid, and pretty soon i had all the lego fire trucks, and the lego ambulance and rescue chopper to finish it off. They hide in a box in the closet in the spare room. Every now and then i get them out and have some "free play time"

The missus doesn't know........ :|

I aso have a "big" first aid kit in the boot of my car. I didn't buy it for the car, it leftover from my volly first aid days.

Ca someone help me??

I have these compulsions to take photos of diferent marking schemes on different ambulaces ad i once thought about collecting patches!!!

For the fee stated above bushy I can help you..... :twisted: :twisted:

Well I for one think maybe we can add to the list that Crochity started just to see how far it goes or maybe start a new thread on ITK's 12 step to stomp out whackerism...... :wink: :wink: :wink:

But Crochity sorry I can't tell you my secrets to the program IT"S TOP SECRET...*in a james bond voice If I told you I would have to umm err never mind I am really running out places to hide the bodies.. :twisted: .LMAO

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Michael and I don't know if I'm a whacker.

Can someone help me decide.

I work full time EMS and my part time job is also EMS

I have a stainless steel 12 inch Star of Life in on a post at my driveway.

I have a EMT tag on my truck, along with various EMS related stickers.

I paid an additional $50 bucks for my Georgia EMS tag.

My wife wears a jacket that says Paramedic's Wife

I have at least 5 toy ambulances in my display case

I have my own jumpbag

My watch has a Star of Life on the face

I have a Star of Life necklace, tie tack, and suspenders.

I don't meet the criteria do I???

My name is Michael and I don't know if I'm a whacker.

Can someone help me decide.

I work full time EMS and my part time job is also EMS

I have a stainless steel 12 inch Star of Life in on a post at my driveway.

I have a EMT tag on my truck, along with various EMS related stickers.

I paid an additional $50 bucks for my Georgia EMS tag.

My wife wears a jacket that says Paramedic's Wife

I have at least 5 toy ambulances in my display case

I have my own jumpbag

My watch has a Star of Life on the face

I have a Star of Life necklace, tie tack, and suspenders.

I don't meet the criteria do I???

Sorry, my felling is you're beyond the help this caucus could provide. :lol:

The said truth though is, your not alone. :roll:

My name is Richard, I'm from Noo Yawk Ciddy, and I just might be a EMS Buff! Ya wanna make sumpin of it, pal? Feelin' lucky, punk? Go ahead, and make my day!

(I do hope everyone realizes that if dey hoit me, I'm gonna bleed all over dem!)

Hi my name is Tim and I'm to poor to afford anything whackerish being a student and all.

About the only stuff I have:

In my car I carry gloves, bvm, wizlock collar, OPAs, shears, mini fire extinguisher and my fire turn out bag. None of which I paid for.

Coensiding with my contract with the football I work with I own:

Scoop Stretcher, Collar Bag with full set of collars, 02 kit with - suction, bvms, airway management gear ect ect. big ass on field kit (I own the bag, not the content) 2 walkie talkies - all of which was covered within the my wage.

When I joined the nurses union they sent me a giant sticker that says “Nurses, you cant live without them”

I also have in my room a model heart which splits in half so you can see all the valves, arteries and assorted peace's which I labelled. A 4 foot skeleton (I labelled all the bones), a model brain which again splits in half and labelled. A adult and child annie CPR doll. My walls are covered in posters (abdominal quadrants, transferring pts safely chart, varies anatomy and physiology posters and posters relating to nursing care ect) I have 30 nursing books and 4 paramedic books all lined up on the top shelf of my desk and a chepo data projector that that clips into my ceiling, pugs into my laptop, with saround sound and projects onto the wall so I can review my nursing powerpoints whilst lying in bed, also good for watching movies lol. I pretty much spent about $300 on all that. This little list is made of presents, work pays for all my nursing books and associated materials and stuff I've collected or been given over the years. I'm not eccentric or anything....

I don't need to put any stickers on my car because the town I live in is so small everyone knows what you drive anyway. I don't have lights on my car because it's illegal and I have no desire to spend money on such items plus were I live there's not enough traffic on the roads to warrant any warning devices. If your slightly speeding to a fire call the police wave because they know who you are and what your up to, hell they sometimes follow you to see what's going on. I have a BLS ambulance parked in my backyard and 4 fire trucks are parked within10mins drive from my house so I have no desire to buy lego vehicles.

Hell, I guess I am a whacker lol...

Well, I don't want to start making confessions for other members, but I did see the vehicle below last month:

We've got the spotlight:

P1000091-1.jpg

And even the light bar at the back:

P1000084.jpg

1) On my desk right now, is this. It was a Christmas gift from before I went to Paramedic school. I press the L&S button on it from time to time, and even roll it around on my desk. (Usually it just sits on stand-by due to SSM)

My wife just got a promotion at work, which means a transfer and eventual move for us. Anyways theres toy store next to the store she now runs. The store is mostly geared towards toddlers (of rich parents lol) and has the whole line of police fire and ambulance vehicles of that namebrand you show.

My whacker conffesion is upon seeing these toys the other day I honest to god want to buy them all. They have everything from bomb disposal robots to hazmat and river rescue units. And not badly priced either. Playmobile has some cool stuff to but they are frigging expensive. I want to have kids now just so I wont look like a freak buying this stuff for myself.

Ill add that they are all pretty well detailed considering the age group they are geared towards. Though for spenac's sake they need to make a white ambulance. If he sees this thing painted red he'll have a seizure :twisted: Sorry spen.

In addition Ill admit to having the following in possesion:

EMERGENCY! Season 1

Bringing Out the Dead

Ladder 49

Backdraft (and a Backdraft poster)

Multiple Code 3 Collectibles and currently making an HO Scale emergency scene for them

A "Parking for Irish Firemen" sign (yes Im Irish)

2 Whelen Engineering Blue/Blue Talon dash lights

Used to have a mini lightbar on my Eclipse

Currently converting a model Dodge Magnum into a modern wagon ambulance

Currently making more realistic (than the brand) lego emergency services vehicles and station

A faux leather hardcover book on the history of firefighting

AND MORE!!!!

I AM A WHACKER!!!

I am telling you all I can help get rid of these WHACKER thoughts and feelings you all are having. Just send me the small fee and I will have you whacker free in 3 days! :twisted: :D:D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.