Funniest Practical Joke ............

crotchitymedic1986

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was never a big fan of the testicle painting, as I was not a hose monkey. It was either homosexual or sexual harassment, and I dont think anyone wants anyting done that could "scar" a person emotionally or physically, but a good practical joke can release alot of stress (more along the lines of what wendy suggested).

So crotch what are you trying to bait now. Because as much as you annoy me I can not believe you are serious. When are you going to spring the if you do this why not that or this or the other.

Horseplay and hazing are not professional and do harm patient care. I will have no part of anything that harms my patients, whether directly or indirectly.

All for fun but not at the expense of mine or my patients well being.

Now I'm convinced. You just can't read.

I did not suggest any sort of joke as being appropriate, but I did delineate between a joke and hazing.

And just so we are crystal clear on this, I condemned the Arby's sauce move, I condemn the saran wrap move, the talcum powder in the vent move (that could very likely trigger a severe asthma attack in me, creating another patient and putting my life in jeopardy), the KY on the handle move, and pretty much anything but putting ice down your beloved partner's back (and that better be a partner you hang out with outside of your shifts.)

Practical jokes can relieve stress, or they can create undue amounts when they go awry. Save it for OFF THE SHIFT.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Ok. We have a supervisor that is fanatical about car maintenance. I mean you could eat off his engine it is so clean. He races every weekend off just about. Well if you empty a jar of caster oil in a latex glove, and then put said glove on the exhaust manifold, and the said exhaust manifold heats up, melting said glove, and having the caster oil fall all over the exhaust manifold, well..................let's just say it makes the smoke screen of the batmobile look tame. Just be sure it is done to the guy that warms his car up for 15-20 minutes prior to leaving each shift. Then watch for the great joy he has while trying to figure out what is wrong. Then watch as he flips the 10-15 EMS personnel in the windows laughing at him. That is what I call good fun.

Michael

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.