Funniest Practical Joke ............

crotchitymedic1986

well if that gets your panties in a wad, its a good thing you got in when you did. I imagine you would have come unglued when you got your testicles painted with hydrant paint against your will.

Actually been in EMS a long time. Thankfully no one stupid enough to do anything like that to me. First time anyone were to attempt any physical horseplay they would wake up later after in self defense I dropped them. Then they would be in jail charged with assault.

I am all for a fun work environment but there should be no horseplay as it leads to harm to each other and worse our patients.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god, what is this world coming to ? You guys never did the piece of paper loaded with baby powder, placed on the sunvisor, or putting cellaphane over the urinals or toilet rim (below the seat) ? Or did the old trick where you put a bag of IV fluid under someones mattress, and ran extension tubing behind the window blinds, so evertime they laid down, they got a squirt of fluid ? Never rewired the switches in the box, so that when you turned the compartment lights on, the call buzzer would steadily go off in the cab ?

Sorry Crotch you've already lost my support on this one. The only practical jokes I like or would consider last about as long as a knock-knock joke.

* has plenty of diet coke to go with the popcorn........ terr takes her seat to see what is gonna happen next :twisted: *

We've advanced from being a bunch of F*cking teenagers (hopefully) in EMS to wanting to be professional adults. Jokes are one thing. Hazing is another.

Arby's sauce in the gloves-- how do you know you didn't contaminate the rest of the gloves in the box? You've got sauce on your hands now... now it's a bitch to clean up and get your new set of gloves on so you can provide patient care .

It's a workplace, not a playground. Play jokes on your drinking buddies.

As far as having one's testicles painted or similar harassment, that's very good grounds for firing now. It's not a what if. And it's moronic, no matter *when* it happened.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.