DustDevil Exposed !!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its a great display of open mindedness... He's open to any idea as long as its his....

or was that a display of mind expansion, but that would be picked up with the test :shock: :lol:

-w

Yea and what's with the voice thing, I thought he'd sound like the Marlboro man... :wink:

Hey Dust, I would love to see you speak at the NCOEMS version of EMS Today in early October. There are usually around 1200 folks from varying levels of certification and fields of endeavor in attendance.

In any event, the call for abstracts is usually issued around July or August and who knows if you are interested and aren't back in the sandpile, perhaps some R&R in NC could be arranged? Just a thought........

Hey Dust, I would love to see you speak at the NCOEMS version of EMS Today in early October. There are usually around 1200 folks from varying levels of certification and fields of endeavor in attendance.

In any event, the call for abstracts is usually issued around July or August and who knows if you are interested and aren't back in the sandpile, perhaps some R&R in NC could be arranged? Just a thought........

Damn dude, you're famous... How much you charge to speak at our knitting club? :)

10 points for a nice recovery attempt. I smell the BS, but valiant effort.

No, not off yet as I am just finishing mandatory 100% drug testing, been a long day...

Did anybody study???

I know thats dumb, sorry.....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.