Notes for Alyssa... [Sept 30 Update]

DwayneEMTP

Hey Dwayne. I was remiss in posting earlier in Alyssa's guestbook which is inexcuseable. I have done so now and will check in from time to time.

Tell her were thinking about her. I'm glad to her she's doing much better.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is the young Lass doing these days? Better I hope.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Bump! This young lady and her family could use some prayer... The initial tumor has shrunken drastically, but there's a new one cropped up on the latest MRI.

:lol:

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Wow....thanks everyone...

Wendy, you are the sweetest. How cool is it that you and Kaisu and others have followed her all of this time? Cool as hell I think.

This new tumor is pretty miserable. I guess it's in a part of her brain that causes her almost continuous n/v yet her antiemetics are no longer effective.

Thank you all for the love and support that you've sent her. My new goal in life is to someday be as strong, and brave, and joyful as this very sick little 15 year old girl. I'm not holding out much hope that I'll succeed.

Have a great day all....

Dwayne

I'm sorry to hear about the new tumor. I was hoping and praying that she wouldn't have anymore. This is to re-strengthen the power of prayer and hope.

Tell her that we all are still behind her all the way, including the newer members. And remind her that she is still an honorary member here.

Give her a hug and kiss on the forehead for me.

• 11 months later...

I am reviving this thread to inform those of you that had posted to Alyssa's site that that valiant, brave, beautiful, wonderful girl has died. I am so saddened that I never got to see her in person, but she touched me deeply and I will never forget her. Her family is in my thoughts and prayers.

I was just headed here to do the same. I am deeply saddened that her courage and smile will no longer be with us. She has been a true inspiration to me through much of my difficulties, and I will always remember that. I offer my sincerest condolences and best wishes for peace and strength to her family and friends.