So that's why my sunglasses smell like...

strippel

I'm sorry. True story, funny and stupid, needs to be shared.

That, and I am waiting for the sun to rise. It's my day off, and I need to finish staining my fence.

On Sunday, my partner and I got dispatched to K-Mart (outside our district, assisting another agency). Our call was dispatched as ALS, and the information was "two women fighting in the alcove". I didn't get it either.

Arrived to find a 16 year old female in the back of a police cruiser, her mother and grandmother are talking with officers. Basically a domestic/emotional problem. Since there is no real need for EMS, my partner is waiting for the BLS crew to cancel him, It is quite sunny, and I misplaced my sunglasses. There is a dollar store next to the K-Mart.

I tap my partner on the shoulder, and point to the dollar store. He shakes his head, and again tries to get the BLS truck to cancel him, to no avail yet (I don't think the combined age of the BLS providers was 36).

I find the ugliest sunglasses I can find, and get in line. In front of me is a husband and wife. The husband has only one tooth, and the corresponding number of brain cells. They feel the need to tell me that the girl in the cruiser was stealing cartons of cigarettes from K-Mart, and delivering them to Black men waiting outside. I think he also through in something about a government conspiracy. He then told me about how he is building a chicken coup, in detail.

A minute later, it is my turn. I hand the cashier my sunglasses and $1.06. She rings me up, and asks me if I am going to wear them now. I answer yes. She proceeds to take the tags off for me. She then holds them up to the light, and comments on how dirty they are.

Before I could close my eyes, the cashier, wearing a tube top and a green vest, whips up her tube top, and uses it to wipe off my newly purchased sunglasses. Thank God she was wearing a bra. After wiping them, she hands them back to me, and says "sorry if they smell like titty".

Needless to say, I didn't bother finding out.

Well, the sun is now out, so I will be painting. That, and avoiding the mess because W is in town today.

Too bad brains don't come along with looks, b/c we have some college students that work in the Dollar store.. As a cheapskate, I go in to buy cleaning supplies for the ambo.. and to check out the selection of eye candy. 8) Hopefully it's a good job, because I doubt college can fix them. Like white helmets, blonde hair kills an equal number of brain cells.

or a large breasted lady with greasy hair, slightly toothless grin and pockmarks similar to the surface of the moon. She sounds like rosie o'donnell and has one eyebrow that goes from sideburn to sideburn. Her nickname in high school (she only got to her freshman year) was Sidebrow

• 2 years later...

i think i vomited a little bit in my mouth thanks for that nasty mental image some times i swear its a blessing i have to wear glasses then i dont have to get dollar store glasses that smell like "titty"

Oh that is just nasty. Is there any effort in becoming low class, or does it just happen?

Now Lisa.....Some of us like to call that good customer service!!

I hate dollar stores, hate, hate, hate them. But Babs seems unable to pass one up. And from time to time you do run across the "Oh yeah! Wouldn't mind seeing her naked but have no real desire to take her home" girls..The chicks may be thinking, "Gasp! What a pig!" But there's not a penis in this forum that doesn't know exactly what I'm talking about... C'mon...not saying it out loud doesn't make it go away...Just sayin'..

Actually I loved this story! Well told, tongue in cheek...it brightened my morning..

And nearly anything to do with mammaries is a good thing. The fact that you all found a way to take the yummy, warm, squishy, tube top boob image and drive it so far to the dark side...well, you should be ashamed. Say a bunch of Hail Marys....yeah, ok, I don't know how that works, but you should still be punished, all of you...

Dwayne

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.