The Man Rules

aussiephil

Men who work all day and complain all night, should remain single, we are NOT your maid, I believe in EQUAL sharing. I also believe that if the toilet lid was down and you used the bathroom, could you put the seat back to the way it was. :wink:

When you ate off your dishes, putting them in the sink is ok, but leaving them for me to wash, is a NO NO.

When we ask you to rub our feet, or massage our shoulders, dont hand me the back scratcher and say there, this will take care of any problems, unless I hit you over the head with it first. :twisted:

Learn to wash your own clothes, clean up after yourself, woman live like princesses, men live like slobs. :D

Whatever happened to getting the door for a lady, instead you just grab the door and walk right in. Men who dont hold the door for a lady is gay, are you gay?? :)

Just some of my 2 cents worth . . . .

Men who actually help and hold the door for any lady, should be hugged, kissed all over and congradulated.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Men who work all day and complain all night, should remain single, we are NOT your maid, I believe in EQUAL sharing. I also believe that if the toilet lid was down and you used the bathroom, could you put the seat back to the way it was. :wink:

This always kills me. Ok, I'll put it down for you when I'm done if you'll leave it up for me. :)

Learn to wash your own clothes, clean up after yourself, woman live like princesses, men live like slobs. :D

Two years in college tells me different.

Whatever happened to getting the door for a lady, instead you just grab the door and walk right in. Men who dont hold the door for a lady is gay, are you gay?? :D

Just some of my 2 cents worth . . . .

Men who actually help and hold the door for any lady, should be hugged, kissed all over and congradulated.

I held each and every door for my girlfriend last night. I also proposed to her. She has a thing for politically incorrect cavemen. :wink: :lol:

Well Phil if your fantasy does come true, I will send the Video to Jill !

You two timer YOU .... take that!

cheers

LMFAO!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.