BASHING THREADS

MeekoBB

No I don't want one on me. I just find this whole thing retarded. Do you all need 10 threads bashing each other. I understand its all in good fun, but geez overkill is overkill.

First using retarded as an insult is more unprofessional than any bash post.

Second as the first official bash poster, it was clear that the first ones were serious places to blow off steam. As others found it a way to blow off steam they have added to the bash posts and most in the funny sections. I am not offended by being bashed, I felt like my peers felt I was professional enough to take some ribbing. I am a professional. As a professional I do not want to burn out. To help cope with stress it is nice to be able to air my gripes with people that at least have some clue to what I deal with. To have fun, to make lite benefits myself and therefore my patients.

Please do not read the bashes if you do not want to. I do not read all the posts on the site. I do read most and I am not afraid to add my opinion or thoughts even when not popular. Some of those posts have gotten me bashed for real by some on this site and not in the fun way and in truly unprofessional ways. But life goes on and I will continue to post what I feel at that time. When I get close to far someone I respect and usually respectfully let me know so I tone it down.

Don't take offense. Let's all learn from each other, but lets also keep this a place we can release some steam.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The point is spenac, that seeing these posts ad nauseam wears on you. You are forced to see said "BASH" threads because they appear scrolling by on the home page. Either consolidate these threads into one or forget them all together. One or two is fine, six or seven is old. Again, it gives a poorer impression to those who are new on this site, or to those who (god knows why) are looking for some sort of educational benefit.

As an aside, "retarded" can mean intellectually limiting and perhaps not the definition you were applying... The former definition is appropriate though...