BASHING THREADS

MeekoBB

Can we ease up on these bashing threads....It's a sick of seeing them fill up the scroll. :evil:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gezz you guys its all in fun its been a great release for me with all the crap going on.

But hey as you wish so lone i could say something about your remarks but i will not all you have to do is think about what you say in chat. SO i guess you are one of the small minded people hun? But I am not here to offend anyone so I will not post on them anymore but It has been fun. AND para your jokes fill up as much as our BASHING threads do. Beeg Are you upset cause we didnt do one on you?

Terr

Gezz you guys its all in fun its been a great release for me with all the crap going on.

But hey as you wish so lone i could say something about your remarks but i will not all you have to do is think about what you say in chat. SO i guess you are one of the small minded people hun? But I am not here to offend anyone so I will not post on them anymore but It has been fun. AND para your jokes fill up as much as our BASHING threads do. Beeg Are you upset cause we didnt do one on you?

Terr

Say whatever you want to...I've never claimed to be above it all, nor did I put myself in any speciffic category!

No I don't want one on me. I just find this whole thing retarded. Do you all need 10 threads bashing each other. I understand its all in good fun, but geez overkill is overkill.

Sooo.. we have started a bash the I don't like the bash threads...

It is all in good fun.. and in the funny area....

It is not that hard to overlook a line when you are looking at the posts since last visit....

Like other things on this site, and in life.... you don't have to read them.. just participate in the threads you like.

Sooo.. we have started a bash the I don't like the bash threads...

It is all in good fun.. and in the funny area....

It is not that hard to overlook a line when you are looking at the posts since last visit....

Like other things on this site, and in life.... you don't have to read them.. just participate in the threads you like.

UGH!. I posted it like that so it would catch the attention of those in the "clique" in the area where the good majority of the threads are. True I dont have to read them and I haven;t. HOWEVER, seeing half of them on the scroll on the main page is just retarded.

I may not post a lot on these boards but I do read.

As I said, I understand it's all in good fun. But OVERKILL geez.

While it does seem like good fun, I have seen links to this website on nursing and community forums. Since this is a public forum, anybody with a computer can view anything with just a sign on. That includes potential patients. Some of the remarks have made me cringe by a few nsensitive remarks concerning patients. The internet is a power tool and can be used for promotion and demotion of image. It seems a little contradictory to talk about wanting to enhance professional image and then bash the people that you want respect from, ie nurses, doctors and patients.

Overall, there is a good exchange of information. However, I do agree that when almost 10 of the threads on scroll is about "bashing", I would say the causal surfer might form an opinion about this forum without seeing the truly good posts by people that are dedicated to the profession.

Its no different than some of the threads where people make fun of the patients and the calls and belittle each other and mean it. Here anyone with half a brain can figure it out that its joking. And the threads where we as EMS providers are eating our young and belittling people cause they arent all PARAGODS. Come on lighten up.