I graduated last night!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Now, that pic would be funny to see again. I have to admit, I was skinnier, had more hair and no gray. Ironically, even though that pic 24+ years old, as far as I know of, all of us are still in EMS in one form or another (ER Doc to ER P.A.C. to flight nurses, etc..). Something to say about the program and type of individuals that attend it.

Congrat's Brock on a job well done! As many has referred to that your real learning will now start. You have a good foundation to start at and progress in your new career. I wish you all the best of luck and success!

R/r 911

Thank everyone.

Rid that is so true. It is neat to see the older pics and know that others are still in ems. I took the computer test and passed it. All I have to do now is take the practical test and then I will be paramedic. It is amazing to know what I went through to get where I am now. Like you said the learning has started.

Thank everyone.

Rid that is so true. It is neat to see the older pics and know that others are still in ems.

Thanks for the mention of the pic... I received a E-mail from one of the readers in here that turned out to be a medic married to one of my fellow classmates, in which I lost touch with almost 25 years ago. It turns out that he too is still in EMS and is operation manager in a very progressive EMS. Another one that has maintained in EMS.

Congrat's again... FYI we have some potential openings.. i.m. me if you are interested.

R/r 911

... FYI we have some potential openings.. i.m. me if you are interested. R/r 911

Rid is potential opening code for spenac is getting fired you easily can fill his place? :?: