dometic violence

johnhays110966

how many male do you think are being abuse that dont talk about it or it is not reported  

4 members have voted

1. 1.

• yes or no
    • why do you feel they are not reported

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many male do you come across in your line of work that are victims of domestic violence do not say any name but are there any stories you can think of and why are they not getting reported or why do the male victims go to jail after treatment.

Does anyone even try anymore??

Not trying to be critical --

let me restate what you are asking

How many males do you come across in your line of work that are victims of domestic violence. Do not say their names but are there any stories that you can think of on why they are not getting reported. Second question, Why do the male victims go to jail after treatment?

I have no idea why the males go to jail after treatment - I didn't know that they did after treatment unless they were guilty of some type of crime.

I'm not about to get into stories of patients I've transported or taken care of.

how many male do you come across in your line of work that are victims of domestic violence do not say any name but are there any stories you can think of and why are they not getting reported or why do the male victims go to jail after treatment.

lol i wish it was writen at a higher level than 3rd grade

Also if you want to comment on someone elses writing, atleast look at your own writing first. 'lol' is a term used by little kids in chat rooms, although by looking at the age in your profile it seems to fit.

Side note: This thread is going nowhere quick.