Hope this show doesn't become another 'Saved!'

Hell.. Whatever your on..

I WANT SOME!

Anyhoo.. We can cure that. I suggest 1000cc of EMTCity Chat.

with the creator of 'Kitchen Confidential'

Kitchen Confidential? WTF is Kitchen Confidential? Is this going to be a combination of the mentality of 24 and whatever the heck Kitchen Confidential is? Maybe we should stick to reruns of Emergency! :(

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to say FU$K ABC network! if that show comes on ABC i wont watch it... why you ask? becasue evertime the put a good show on the air they cancel it a few weeks in after your hooked... did anyone see Daybreak... i loved that show and i was hooked and BAM! no more episodes... I hate ABC! ok im done ranting

I would just like to say FU$K ABC network! if that show comes on ABC i wont watch it... why you ask? becasue evertime the put a good show on the air they cancel it a few weeks in after your hooked... did anyone see Daybreak... i loved that show and i was hooked and BAM! no more episodes... I hate ABC! ok im done ranting

high^5 and rock on!

:(/

however, =; we should always remember that although ABC may not be our friend, ABCs are always our friend..... airway, breathing, circulation.........

:wav:

And PS has anyone ever read "Paramedic" or "Rescue 471" by Peter Canning?

I have both and have read each one about 10 times. LOVE THEM!!! Great books if you dont have them find them and buy them

Mar 8, 2007

Photos & Movies

"The Call."

by

Later this year Kal Penn will be shooting a pilot for ABC called "The Call." It's from the producers of "24." It's a single camera, half-hour comedy about two EMT's in L.A.

Penn's new movie, "The Namesake," comes out this Friday.

Once you have spent a little time in this busines, you will realize the sad fact that the terms EMTs, Medics, and Ambulance drivers are all interchangeable. The media and the publlic usually know no difference.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.