What's your fav/funny line in a movie?

emtpsaveu911

One of my favorite movies is " War of the Roses". Kathleen Turner, ( yes her, the owner of the husky voice ), says to Micheal Douglas in a rather intimate moment, " Sometimes when I look at you ( pause for effect), I just want to smash your face in".
That reminds me of Punch Drunk Love with Adam Sandler....they had the strangest exchanges in that movie...

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could come up with a new one every single day :lol: I love movies lol

Today's picks will be "You'll have to kill me before I die" from Yellowbeard

and from X-Men

Rogue - "I saved your life"

Wolverine - "no you didn't"

How about ,"Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentleman, as Station 17's official toastmaster (--Santos-and Bull$*&ter), Thank you Santos, did I happen to mention you were cut out of my will? I think it appropriate that we recognize the two A$$wipes. . .sorry "Probationary Firemen" among us today who were officially babtized into the world of Old Man Fire.

From Backdraft

One of my favorites and a nice rebuttle to that malarkey. WARNING HEREBY NOT NICE LANGUAGE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wyatt Earp

Dennis Quaid *Doc Holiday* All of you can kiss my rebel dick.

What is wrong with me? What have you got? I am dying of tuberculosis. I sleep with the nastiest whore in Kansas. Everyone who knows me hates me, and every morning I wake up surprised that I have to spend another day in this piss-hole world. (To onlookers) All you can kiss my rebel dick!

Dave Rutabaugh is an ignorant scoundrel! I disapprove of his very existence. I considered ending it myself on several occasions but self-control got the better of me.

Warren Earp: Wyatt, you're still a marshal around here, aren't you?

Doc Holliday: Sure. But now he's going to be a marshal and an outlaw. Best of both worlds, son.

Doc Holliday: (to Wyatt) Have you ever wondered why you and I have been part of so many unfortunate incidents, but are still here? I have figured it out. It's nothing much, just luck. I wake up every day looking at Death, and you know what? He ain't half bad. I think the secret old Mr. Death is hiding is that for some of us, it's better on the other side. I know it can't be any worse for me. Maybe that's the place for your Maddie. Wyatt, for some of us, this world ain't ever gonna be right.

Wyatt Earp: [blocking the advance of gun-toting ranchhands into Dodge] I am Wyatt Earp!

Gun-toting Ranchhand #1: Who the *fuck* is Wyatt Earp?

Gun-toting Ranchhand #2: I expect he's just some asshole!

Warren Earp: He's the asshole who enforces the law in Dodge City!

• 4 months later...

Another Top Gun qoute:

Captain to Maverick, "And if you screw up just this much, you’ll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong!”

True Lies:

“Kids - 10 seconds of joy, 30 years of misery.”

Superbad:

You know when you hear girls say ‘Ah man, I was so shit-faced last night, I shouldn’t have fucked that guy?’ We could be that mistake!”

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.