Dustdevil in Iraq-with pictures!

Good Idea Mike.. yeah Dust let us know, and we'll send you care packages... you might not want to open them in front of anyone though..... :salute:

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dust,

Even though we ain't always agreed on things on the board, please go and return safely. My prayers will be with you. Good luck and kick butt my friend.

OK, thought I was having a blonde moment - but evidently someone hid a forum topic from me for a couple of weeks! LOL

Dust, I already admired and respected you for your EMS knowledge - now you are taking care of our country, too. Being a brat, I know that this is truly a sacrifice that not everyone is capable of making. THANK YOU!

Keep in touch - and let us know where to send the mail. Seeing that your friends from EMT City come from all over the globe - your care packages should be quite interesting. Let me know what you need from my neck of the woods - maybe some moonpies and RC cola!

Take care, keep your head down, give 'em hell and come home in one piece.

Love & Prayers.

M~

Good Luck sir.

I am hoping I will have an opportunity to go also. I would like to get 91W qualified and deploy as a medic, but if I go I will probably either go as my current REMF MOS or as an 11B ground pounder.

God Bless and keep your head down. Send back so good war stories so we can live vicariously through you!!

Geesh is he not gone yet??

Almost! I head to Canadia for a farewell trip on Monday.

Then I return to the US and ship out the following Sunday. Soooooo.... 9 days?

just dont get caught with ur tail between ur legs. hahahaha.

:shock: On the contrary...I'm thinking he'd better keep his tail between his legs...bullets and shit are flyin' over there. Keep the tail as safe as possible...

Ahem...

xoxo

Due to schedule changes, and a just fixed computer, I have not been visiting EMT City, and was unaware of the deployment.

I must invoke the words of Saint Philip of Esterhaus, and really mean them this time, for both the Dust Devil, all in his unit, and all the military personnel assigned now and in the future in Iraq, Afghanistan, and anywhere they hate us just for the crime of being us:

"Hey! Let's be particularly careful to the extreme out there!"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.