Dustdevil in Iraq-with pictures!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I offer much respect to you stranger. You have chosen an honorable path. Few North Americans would pull their heads out of their hind quarters long enough to see the work that needs to be done, and to actually do something about it, instead of just saying something about it.

Take care and have fun.

"There will be times when you are called upon to comfort the afflicted, and there will be times when you are called upon to afflict the comfortable. Just remember that it's about them, not about you."

Thank you, Patch. And thanks again to everybody for caring and taking a moment to express it.

This board has become a second home to me. It has changed my life. I have met so many great people here that I am happy and honoured to call friends. The good people here have helped me both personally and professionally in ways I can never repay. I deeply appreciate your kindness. I am committed to living up to your faith and expectations, then coming back to the world a much better nurse and medic, and giving the rest of my career to helping prepare the next generation.

I salute you all.

Well said, Dust. I feel the same way about this board. If you stay on the non-defensive side of things and just open your heart and mind to all the wisdom and advice here, I have found that sometimes I have a whole new outlook on certain issues. I've learned that by giving everyone a fair chance...well...it's what makes us all important in our own way. We all have something to contribute to life, and to our beloved EMS career. Let's continue to appreciate and learn from each other. And let's not forget to be thankful for the very privilege of being able to express our thoughts and ideas here. Sometimes we take those simple things for granted...

Mucho thanks and love to you! I'm very proud of you for going. You will represent our country well. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

:salute: :brave:

xoxoxoxo

Luv u!

Good luck Dust. Keep your head down and spring for the body armor. I hope your tour is completely uneventful.

If you do see some action, get testicalogical on them.

Be safe.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.