The Person Below Me

Alcomedicism

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was that "dict" tape or duct tape? lol. Cuz I only use "dict" tape. How'd u know? Ummm...yeah. I'm guilty. I love playing with all strange objects. It's a fetish of mine. Especially "dict" tape. You should see what you can do with that. Any volunteers? :shock:

The person below me has a strange fetish of driving their car naked, and talking on the portable house phone will driving, pretending it is a cell phone because they really don't have one yet.

How did you know that. what the crap i thought i was sneaky about it. lmao. the person below me suffers fron mutiple personality disorder and half of the personalities suffer from Bi-polar disorder and the other half from OCD...

Guest Beegers

Geez...I've convinced myself a long time ago that I was bi-polar...oh and those blackouts? I guess that really explains why people I swear I never saw before walks up like we've been friends for years. :shock:

(seriously no lie)

The person below me (if male) has a thing about modeling in women underwear, (if female) your boy does the mentioned.

Yeah, my husband does that and sings "the warrior" by pattie smyth and the scandal!!!!!

The person below me sings the ace hardware jingle to the tune of "the night the lights went out in georgia"...........ace is the place for the helpful hardware man.......... [-o< (that shit was really happening in my head at 3 this morning... :roll: )

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.