The Person Below Me

Alcomedicism

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The person below me likes to antagonize frequent pshyc Pt's just to see the reaction of the Doc in the ER!!!!

I wasn't really antagonizing him, just having a little fun. I transported an extremely drunk pt. one night. He was so nice and happy, just thoroughly drunk out of his gourd. En route I told him that 'puta' was Spanish, meaning "beautiful lady" and that if he wanted to impress his RN at the hospital, he should call her that. I practiced with him the entire way. "Now Leroy, what are you going to call your nurse at the hospital?" He replied, "Puta, baby!" Once we got there, I dropped him off and went to give report to his nurse. I told her he was a really nice guy but had taken to calling me 'puta' from the beginning and that she should expect the same. I doubt he had a hard time because of it. He was just too sweet and happy to stay mad at. :angel12:

Okay, the person below me has taken a ruler to his member and was disappointed at the final result.

I don't happen to have that SPECIAL piece of equip. but......... I have seen it done on a dare.

Of course, all the guys were drunk at a party...To say the least...The women in their lives were not "Happy Campers" for the next few days!

The person below me....has slept with his/her boss at one time. :downtown:

The person below me was a bi-curious female in high school.

What do you mean 'was'...... I still am!!!

The person below me has used their feminine wiles to get out of a ticket..... and succeeded.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.