Robert Frazier

rfrazier

Perhaps it's time that you let this thread die Brother....As appearances allowed, and perceived, aren't always exactly what they seem to be then maybe it's best if the hate fest just ends here?

This thread long since departed from hating on Frazier and has degraded into a massive wandering super piss take :D

It was quite enjoyable honestly

Wouldn't it be your opinion Kiwi that the vast majority of the people on this board believe you to be now, and for many years a working, licensed NZ paramedic? I've recently heard differently.

14ltut0.jpg

I don't know what people believe, for I am not them but if I can influence them at all hell I'm far more interested in to making myself out to be some sort of Chuck Norris prodigy super awesome round-house kicking badass Texas Ranger type with a Lamborghini Diablo, big cowboy hat and aviator sunglasses than a bootleg, has-been NZQA educated tosser ~ICO from yesteryear

You most likely heard because when I was recently asked if I was dragging people into the back of a large white vehicle with tinted windows and lights that made noises attractive to children with them strapped to a stretcher +/- giving them drugs, I said nope, cos I'm not, and haven't been for probably two years now

Edited by kiwimedic

Actually that's not what I heard.

And I think that you do know what they believe based on conversations with them as well as the Kiwi + Medic in your name giving them pretty strong reasons to do so, right?

Just so that I'm clear, as you and I often get off on tangents, I've heard that you're not now, nor have ever been certified in any capacity as a pre-hospital care provider. And it seems unclear if there have ever been any other certs either?

I'd have never mentioned this, but do now because you won't let the 'fakery' of this guy go despite the fact that you continue to allow people to believe that you are, and/or have been, a paramedic..and to me, that seems much like the same thing.

But I'd like to give you the chance to speak to it so that I can be sure that I'm not misunderstanding something.

Just so that I'm clear, as you and I often get off on tangents, I've heard that you're not now, nor have ever been certified in any capacity as a pre-hospital care provider. And it seems unclear if there have ever been any other certs either?

Correct

See, this is what happens when you talk to people who do not like me :D

I'd have never mentioned this, but do now because you won't let the 'fakery' of this guy go despite the fact that you continue to allow people to believe that you are, and/or have been, a paramedic..and to me, that seems much like the same thing.

Oh I let this guy die ten pages ago when we embarked on a massive, wildly rampant piss take :D

This guy engaged in deliberately lying to people with perverted intentions of misguiding them into believing he was what he was not and believe me if you could have seen everything this guy did it was at the extreme end of a psychotically disturbed level of purporting grandiose delusions

Me? I'm just a small flightless bird who contributes knowledge and piss-taking to forum on teh internetz and am probably one of the most honest people you'll ever meet

Now, let said piss-taking continue

Edited by kiwimedic

This is certainly an interesting turn.

Kiwi, just about everything you've posted over the past few months has made absolutely no sense to me. However, one thing that has seemed clear is that you presented yourself as an EMS provider both in NZ and even here in the states. This impression has been cultivated for as long as I've known you to be posting here. Until now I've never seen you state, either directly or implicity, that you are not an EMS provider in either location. In fact, you seem to have gone well out of your way to present yourself as an EMS provider.

So, with that, from my stand point, you are also misguiding me, and probably many others, into believe you are something that you are not. How is that any different from what you claim the OP did?

To be honest? I might be more than just a little pissed off at you right now. And I'm not talking about making a joke.

Say it ain't so, Joe. Say it ain't so.

...with them strapped to a stretcher +/- giving them drugs, I said nope, cos I'm not, and haven't been for probably two years now...

It's these types of statements that we all need explained I think. So you're saying then, that up until 'two years ago' that you were, and had been, working as a paramedic with all appropriated licenses and such?

Say it ain't so, Joe. Say it ain't so.

Why? Because this somehow makes my contribution any less valuable or less informed or less correct?

This is certainly an interesting turn.

Such is the world of the crazy, crazy internet ... you never know who is lurking behind their screens!

Kiwi, just about everything you've posted over the past few months has made absolutely no sense to me.

Because it's in Kiwi-speak! Bloody hell man, do we need to get you a guide on translating things which sound a bit nunngered? :D

you presented yourself as an EMS provider both in NZ and even here in the states

Incorrect. I've never once said that, nor anything like it, nor anything even remotely resembling it. Why? Because I am a genuine, real-life, honest person who doesn't drivel shit to make himself sound big nor do I have some terrible psychological problem requiring I do that.

Until now I've never seen you state, either directly or implicity, that you are not an EMS provider in either location.

Never said I was either, and that is the more important thing.

That is also what this other Frazier guy did, he deliberately lied his face off from day one about what he was, blatantly told everybody how he was a super awesome trauma and flight nurse practitioner, claimed to be working here and there and every bloody where with all these big name people, on the helicopter, in a burn unit, on and on and on for months and months and months, deliberately lied his face off purporting massive grandiose delusions that did not exist.

You're welcome to go and find examples of where I said what I was, who for, when, where, with whom, at what level and such but you won't find any, why, because I've never lied my face off ... it's very simple, I'm a genuine real-life honest person

Oh and for the record, my username is what it is because "Kiwi" was already taken; I've actually been meaning to change it over a year because I no longer have anything at all to do with the Ambulance Service and do not plan to, but I couldn't think of anything to change it to.

In fact, you seem to have gone well out of your way to present yourself as an EMS provider.

Again, incorrect. You're welcome to go and find examples of where I said what I was, who for, when, where, with whom, at what level and such but you won't find any, why, because I've never lied my face off ... it's very simple, I'm a genuine real-life honest person

So, with that, from my stand point, you are also misguiding me, and probably many others, into believe you are something that you are not. How is that any different from what you claim the OP did?

Incorrect, I'm not misguiding you in any way, shape or form because I've never said anything about myself insomuch as I am this practice level, on this station, for this orginisation, since this time, on this watch etc so whatever you choose to make up in your head about what you think I am is something I can't control for I am not you.

I could come along and lie my face off to you and tell you I'm the worlds greatest Chuck Norris style bad ass Intensive Care Paramedic with 30 years of experience and a ton of knowledge that would make a Consultant Physician cower with tears of angst because his appears feeble but two things 1) that's really stupid and 2) what's the point, what sort of sad low-life with a head screwed on backwards would you need to be to do that?

You're welcome to go and find examples of where I said what I was, who for, when, where, with whom, at what level and such but you won't find any, why, because I've never lied my face off ... it's very simple, I'm a genuine real-life honest person

To be honest? I might be more than just a little pissed off at you right now. And I'm not talking about making a joke.

You'll get over it because nothing I say is any less well informed or meaningful because I don't have a flash piece of paper.

It's these types of statements that we all need explained I think. So you're saying then, that up until 'two years ago' that you were, and had been, working as a paramedic with all appropriated licenses and such?

Nope, never have been, never was, never will.

Did a bit of the old AO/Paramedic (ICO) courses in my spare time, stuck a couple drips in people and lugged the green backpack around a bit while doing so but never went back to actually do anything about it. Don't plan to either.

Edited by kiwimedic

Now see, here's the funny thing. I also was under the impression that you were or had been a practicing prehospital provider. Seriously, bro, most people who don't have rig time don't muck about and clearly state that they do standby, or wilderness, or industrial, etc. Seems to me all you've done then is some volunteer 3rd rides... correct?

Funny... that people on an EMS forum, who listen to you talk about EMS encounters, and who participate in EMS scenarios that you create, should assume that you were in some way actually a part of EMS. Especially since your screen name is KiwiMEDIC. Kind of disingenuous not to let people know to NOT imply that you were in fact an EMS provider.

Does it make a difference? Well, yeah, it does. This is a professional forum for medical providers, and your contributions take on a different meaning in different context. As far as the medicine goes, you've got some solid science understanding under your belt, but no real practice then. I no longer empathize with your kvetching about first semester nursing school, as you've really no right to be frustrated... you really and truly are a n00b, and should assume the humility of such, or you're going to get your ass handed to you spectacularly by your course coordinators and clinical proctors. I speak from experience- come in too strong, with or without knowledge base, and you will be a very, very sad camper until you figure out how to play the game...

As far as the intelligibility of your recent posts, I've gone so far as to wonder if you're posting under the influence of some kind of substance sometimes. You write very fragmented, flighty things... go on jags of derailing threads with bullshit... and generally muck about. Most of your posts I can read... but there's been SEVERAL recently where I couldn't figure out what you were saying or getting at. To wit: The first post you made in THIS thread. It's not the language barrier, it's the writing itself. My brain/ear can handle weird local vocab and phrasing; I grew up reading British popular literature... NZ isn't that far off as far as the written goes. The language thing was funny in 2, or even 3 threads... but it's crept into ALL of them, as if that's the only thing you can talk about right now- your language differences.

TBH, I'm not pissed, I'm just kind of sad really. Omission is just as shitty sometimes as creating elaborate lies... I thought you were a different person than you've turned out to be, so I am disappointed. I don't think you're a crap person or anything, I just think you could have presented differently and been more overt about your current status in the world of medicine, instead of just letting us all make a natural assumption and playing with it.

Wendy

CO EMT-B (in the spirit of disclosure, currently expired and in my grace period, but it will be reinstated prior to June this year)

Incorrect. I've never once said that, nor anything like it, nor anything even remotely resembling it. Why? Because I am a genuine, real-life, honest person who doesn't drivel shit to make himself sound big nor do I have some terrible psychological problem requiring I do that.

Your screen name is "Kiwimedic". By using this screen name you are claiming to be both a Kiwi AND a medic.

Never said I was either, and that is the more important thing.

You've made multiple statements, several examples of which are in the ketamine thread as an example, where you reference "we" and "us" when talking about EMS services in NZ, procedures preformed and success rates. By associating yourself with these organizations you are further claiming to be something that you are now saying that you're not.

Oh and for the record, my username is what it is because "Kiwi" was already taken; I've actually been meaning to change it over a year because I no longer have anything at all to do with the Ambulance Service and do not plan to, but I couldn't think of anything to change it to.

But now you're saying that you were never associated with the ambulance service because you were never a prehospital provider. It doesn't matter what other user names were taken. You chose to call yourself a medic even though you weren't. That, on its face, is dishonest.

You'll get over it because nothing I say is any less well informed or meaningful because I don't have a flash piece of paper.

I'll get over it because you're a liar and a fraud and I don't have time to be bothered with people like you.

Best of luck to you anyway. I hope you get the help you seem to need.

Ouch. While I think most long time posters have embellished a few things at some point they also at have eventually come clean. To continue deception for as long as it appears KIWI has is sad. KIWI you do post some good comments at times. KIWI how about you put a signature that states you are not a Paramedic so it helps everyone know how to take your comments.

I just renewed my NR Paramedic and still state certified Paramedic. Have been working full time 911 for about 8 years and part time and even volunteer EMS for a few years prior to that.