Taking this really hard...

Asysin2leads

I know i been out for a long long time but i would love to attend as well if you all would have me, I know of at least one other "old Timer" that would definitely be willing to go should time and schedules allow. Rob and I had continued to email out of city until about 2 yrs ago... You are definitely not alone Asys. as we can all see and feel. I missed several invites to go and hang out with Rob and have been beating myself up for it. I am easing back in to the site and will be involved more as time and schedules allow... hoping i can assist in keeping the pot stirred .

Dust, You wielded a massive spoon my brother... we all need to help keep it moving !!!

Race

I'm in. Hubby says he'll pay airfare anywhere I need to go.

Wish my better half would do the same... Might be difficult for me, but keep us posted and who knows... If there's one thing I have learned in the last few days, it's that life really is too short.

Carl.

I would love a chance for a get together but airfares to the USA coupled with getting married soon makes that an almost impossible task at the moment. How many of us are in nz or aus? Maybe something southern hemisphere combined at the same time with America. Seeing as dust was an international man of mystery.

I saw dust online a few days before he passed. I wanted to stop and chat and catch up but was working on a big assignment. I have that regret now. But will remember his talks, his advice and his blessing for my marriage. He inspired me to be all I am and will be. Asys thinking of you mate. I never got the pleasure to meet him face to face. But will hold every talk close. I miss him and knowing he was around was a comfort. Many years I've talked with him. But I know he is still here through the work of AK Dwayne lone tniuqs and the seniors of our community.

Scotty