Taking this really hard...

Asysin2leads

Thanks everyone. I'm doing better. I still have a few moments of regret for missing out on time with Rob, but I'm coping. Plus my wife bought me a new set of skis and politely informed me that if that doesn't do something to put me in a better mood she's going to mail me to Peru.

where is peru? Oh yeah a country in South America. I'd stay depressed Asys, that way your wife can't harp on you for going and having a grand ole time in Wee Peru.

I wish my wife would tell me she was sending me to a foreign country.

Thanks everyone. I'm doing better. I still have a few moments of regret for missing out on time with Rob, but I'm coping. Plus my wife bought me a new set of skis and politely informed me that if that doesn't do something to put me in a better mood she's going to mail me to Peru.

Hey Asy PM me .. I have a way better place to ski than Peru better bars too as AK can attest and did you get registry in AB yet ? This Winter is going to be really busy and am looking for a few good men / women.

cheers

I am glad that I stumbled upon this thread. A lot of the stuff that has already been said, I felt too. The sick feeling in my stomach upon reading the banner, the regret that I have about not flying down to Texas in september. But it is what it is. No-one can change that.

The best way we can remember Rob is to make the city the best educational resource on the net for EMS. There are enough of us here to do that.

Now let's go and kick a few whacker's and newbies asses. That's a proper tribute to Rob!

Take care all,

Carl.

Asys, I'm so sorry that you had a hard time with Rob's death. It hit me hard too. I know how many times I wanted to tell Dust he was a total jerk, but he definately made me rethink things. I hope you find a way to honor Dust in the future and that things are going better for you.

Say, does all of this talk of regret and missed opportunities make anyone else think that another City get together might be in order?

It certainly does for me...

Dwayne

• Like 3

Say, does all of this talk of regret and missed opportunities make anyone else think that another City get together might be in order?

It certainly does for me...

Dwayne

Count me in.

Edited by tniuqs

I'm in. Hubby says he'll pay airfare anywhere I need to go.