Brownies

PCP

This is not a joke but about a news article I read last night which I thought was pretty funny.

A lady brought brownies to work last week and three of her co-workers started to experience light headed, numbness around the lips, and a headache. After they had been transported to the hospital and some investigating had been done it turned out they had eaten a brownie from the fridge at work.

Well it turned out that the brownies that the lady had brought to work where pot brownies that her son had made and put in the freezer over a year ago and forgot about them.

Had to share that story with you guys as I thought it was pretty funny!

Only In BC would that happen!

Youze guyz should Google one Alice B. Toklas. She is apparently the creator of the marijuana brownie, dating back several decades.

One Google'd link...

http://www.nndb.com/people/741/000115396/

Oops, while Alice is the writer of the book, someone else supplied the recipe, per the link.

• 2 weeks later...

Numbness? I never had any numbness, maybe a big fluffy, warm-hot feeling cloud hugging me..and vivid reaction to simple things. But I never felt that I was having what one would consider a "medical emergency".

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.