Such a tragedy

Kaisu

I am posting news of almost unimaginable sorrow. My twin brother, the person that was with me before we were born, put a pistol to his parietal and pulled the trigger. He died yesterday.

I am shepherding my mother, 82 years old, through one of life's most excruciating tests.. the death by suicide of her baby.

My brother killed himself because he could never come to terms with the childhood sexual abuse that we both suffered at the hands of our father.

Ironically, I had taken a leave of absence from my job to help my granddaugher through similar issues and was in Canada for the first time in years.

I never did get a chance to tell him him that I loved him.

Treasure your moments with the people you care about. Don't let a single grudge stop you from calling those you love. I have always turned to this page for comfort, solace and understanding. This community, although I have not posted in a while, has always been there for me.

Thank you

Kaisu

Treasure your moments with the people you care about. Don't let a single grudge stop you from calling those you love. I have always turned to this page for comfort, solace and understanding. This community, although I have not posted in a while, has always been there for me.

Thank you

Kaisu

Good advice .. but so very sad to hear of this, no words that will help, except that we love you Kaisu for your heart, your spirit and what you teach us.

Nothing ever prepares us for the loss of a loved one. I am sending you good vibes and I'm so sorry for the loss that you have had. I'm wishing well for you and your family.

Oh Kaisu...I'm so sorry.

Though we're far apart in body, I'll be with you in my thoughts. How a life of such pain could build a person of such amazing kindness and spirit...well, I just don't get that. But I'm grateful to be your friend.

I've got nothing but respect for your brother's battle, and sadness that he couldn't find in the peace he deserved in this life. Perhaps he's found it now.

Thoughts for peace and healing for you and your mom and all that loved your brother.

Don't ever be afraid to use my number...I'd consider it a favor if you'd let me help if I can, otherwise I'll give you your space for now. Though I will track your little ass down sooner or later...

Love you Kaisu,

Dwayne

• Like 1