I've been a member here for how long!

Just Plain Ruff

You made me check my join date. I've been here about 5 more days than you. It's amazing how time flies. I still remember when I joined. I was at the end of my second year of residency. It was last night of call, EVER, in the PICU.

You made me check my join date. I've been here about 5 more days than you. It's amazing how time flies. I still remember when I joined. I was at the end of my second year of residency. It was last night of call, EVER, in the PICU.

I can remember when I joined, I was working in a small ER in a small town working ER/EMS. Was the only medic on in the ER. We worked with one nurse, one medic(me) and one emt or a second medic. Dual medic trucks 95% of the time. . sometimes one or two others. That was the

Now they work with 4 medics, 4 nurses, 4 emts and a few other staff at night. How things have changed.

Well, I originally signed up on March 15, 2005 (As HERBIE), but I never really started posting until much later. I lurked from time to time, but rarely contributed, When I decided to jump in and get involved, I had trouble registering, so I simply added a number to my original handle and started from scratch with another account.

Same place, I remember going into chat and there would be Terri, aussiphil, scotty, dustbunny, and the drama queens, the internet stalking and AK there to figure out the fakes. We had alot of fun (thanks scotty). Then there were the paragods that would come in and tell you, you were an idiot and then came squint who atleast gave you the chance to learn and then called you an idiot lmao.

Still like being here and seeing people get crotchities knickers in a knot, and dwyane with his sense of humor and what I like the best is "they have all stopped checking my gramar and spelling"

think its been 6 years for me now

• Like 1

Everyone who has been here a while should have 2005 as their earliest possible join date even if they joined before then. That was the year the server was reset and everyone had a "new" join date based on when they logged in after the reset.

• 2 weeks later...