Autism

Katiebug

OK, I know I am new here, but I detect crotchity isn't very popular here. Why is that ? I know lots of people who believe the same way he does. Are you a troll if you disagree with the majority opinion, or does he have a past here ?

And I wonder why Buddhists don't have all of our disease problems, maybe it's because it is against their religion to be vaccinated. Nah, that would be too easy, I guess it's just freaky luck.

Awesome news ... I am 0 x 1000% convinced and am on my way to become a Buddhist and practice Voodoo this very minute.

He never goes far enough to get banned, and on rare occasions he actually has a valid opinion, but it appears that those times are likely accidental.

I believe that is due to chance .. anti-chance .. just saying.

And as if marketing does not affect " Read My Book On My Conspiracy Theory" or "Watch My Interview" bandwagon because that's not a cash cow either. The best and most informative was that the "governments" invented AIDS portion .. wow very enlightening that.

OK, I know I am new here, but I detect crotchity isn't very popular here. Why is that ? I know lots of people who believe the same way he does. Are you a troll if you disagree with the majority opinion, or does he have a past here ?

Perhaps look back to his 1600 + posts and use your own judgment.

Yes, I too know a very few pple that agree with his perspective in this area, some believe in magic too and that gogi juice cure's cancer, unfortunately they are too swayed by sensational journalistism by poorly educated individuals that profess they are experts, voicing options without real facts.

This when he know very well that a few are personally far more adept and personally experienced in daily life on these hot topics, is cause to believe that he may not be, what he professes to be.

• Like 1

You need to go and read some of his entries and those of us who have been here have been called rasist because we are non-black.

I would expect as much. I have a relative who works in a large family practice. Funny thing, they never have to worry about lunch, it is catered every day. She has a drawer full of pens and pads and all kind of other gifts she has collected over the years. The Doctors don't have to pay for their vacations, briefcases, laptops, as they were all gifts too. Was it their generous and thankful patients who provided the gifts ? No they were all provided by the Pharmacy Reps who come in every day (except saturdays when they are open half a day).

Of course this practice in no way influences the Doctors as to which prescription they give to the patient. And of course the fact that Pharmacy Rep's commission is based on the number of prescriptions written in their assigned zip codes has nothing to do with the prescriptions offered to the patients, IT IS JUST A BIG COINCIDENCE.

Wow, you're right crotchity. Thanks for enlightening me,

You've been here longer than that Babe. You mean does the fact that he made the comments that science based...anything, is a hoax, that it's obvious that the autism/vacc issues that have been disproved and re disproved for a generation is obviously a govt coverup, that every disease to come down the pipe in the last 50 years is the white mans terrorist weapon to kill the 'coloreds' is a given fact, gives us trouble?

New folks always love Crotchity. He plays the martyr, the victim, the lone voice just trying to bring a new perspective, but if you'll look back at the people in this thread you'll find the majority to be the most open minded, fair, kind people on the City. And you will have no trouble if you look back through his posts seeing that he is a bigot and a troll.

Like his mysterious 'family member' from the doctor's office in this thread he most often has a 'friend' or 'family member' with inside information that no one else has, he just never has any evidence to back it up.

There is never anything we like better than a fresh, contrary opinion. But if it can't be backed up with science then we ask that you at least be able to back it up with logic, and he can rarely, if ever, do either.

But, I won't convince you I'm guess. I just ask that you mark my words, as after giving him the benefit of the doubt, as we've all done a million times, you too will be disappointed to find that he's taken you for a ride. How do I know? Cause I spent a few years trumpeting his cause while folks told me the same thing. What a complete waste of valuable time.

Dwayne

CPhT...perhaps...instead of reading the first and last pages..you should read all the ones in the middle. I didnt put my son on Concerta to help control him. I put him on a medicine to help him slow down and concentrate in school. They were using weighted vests, quiet rooms and one on one aides to help keep him on task. I didnt make the decision to put him on a medicine lightly..I weighed ALL the pro's and con's before I made that decision. I didnt WANT to medicate him. Luckily the Concerta is time release and wears off in 8 - 10 hours. If you dont have a child with special needs, you cant possibly understand what we, as parents of one, go through on a daily basis. So what you may think is "throwing the Autism and AD/HD diagnosis" around, just may be all we have to understand our kids..dont judge us until you've walked a mile in our shoes.

I hardly meant to insult or belittle the experiences of a parent who has been through everything, trying to help their child have a typical life. Please don't take what I said as that... what I'm stating is that in my line of work, I see far too many parents who would rather succumb to the diagnosis (or worse, pressure their doc into treating as such) when all the child really has is a lack of discipline. I'm not a parent yet, but I've volunteered many, many hours of my life with awareness and advocacy programs, as well as volunteering with local schools to help with clinics for special education teachers. I realize it's not the same. However, I've seen perfectly "normal" children absolutely stoned out of their minds on Ritalin because their parents think it's unusual for children to be hyper after you give them a 20oz of Mountain Dew. No exaggeration... If you actually weighed the options and tried other methods to help your child before resorting to medication, then congratulations; you're a FAR better parent than the majority of those that I dispense behavioral meds.

P.S. Your deodorant is filled with aluminum, check it out.

Aluminum is the only known substance to man that can effectively cover the smells of the american males underarm pit. they have tried steel, tin, copper, platinum, gold and silver. They even tried kryptonite but Aluminum or Aluminium(aussie speak) was the winner.

Aluminum is the only known substance to man that can effectively cover the smells of the american males underarm pit. they have tried steel, tin, copper, platinum, gold and silver. They even tried kryptonite but Aluminum or Aluminium(aussie speak) was the winner.

After reading crotchity's post, I stopped using all deodorants. I don't want to catch Autism. At 35 y/o that would suck. It's put quite the damper on my social life but at least I won't become Autistic. Wow crotchity, you're right. Thanks for enlightening me.