Autism

Katiebug

Yeah doc, a stinky crotchity or ruffems is one thing, but a stinky ERDoc who has to treat patients in a non-smelly environment is another. At least those of us in a dirty stinky job such as ff/medic or just medic can get away with stinking.

I think I will go get some of that alluminum free deodorant. Surely the organic grocery stores sell non-aluminum deodorant.

I think crotchity must stand outside my ER and tell most of the pts coming in about the aluminium in deodorant, because I would say that 25% of them use it.

:huh::confused::thumbsdown: please use the deodorant Doc. lol

Hey, like I said, I don't want to catch the Autism.

Edited by ERDoc
  • Like 2

Again Im a news junky , I found this artical and found it interesting enough to share. It also beggs to question the fact if a woman is over the age of 40 they are asked to have an amniocentesis because of possible birth defects, so if it true a womans age is a factor would it also not be true for a mans sperm?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44329025/ns/health-childrens_health/

Again Im a news junky , I found this artical and found it interesting enough to share. It also beggs to question the fact if a woman is over the age of 40 they are asked to have an amniocentesis because of possible birth defects, so if it true a womans age is a factor would it also not be true for a mans sperm?

http://www.msnbc.msn...ildrens_health/

Nope. A woman's eggs have been in existence since she was in utero and have been exposed to the elements, figuratively speaking, for 40+ years. A man create new sperm everyday and they have a short shelf life. Those that have begun to breakdown than manage to make their way into a woman will not make it to the egg. It's survival of the fitest.

Nope. A woman's eggs have been in existence since she was in utero and have been exposed to the elements, figuratively speaking, for 40+ years. A man create new sperm everyday and they have a short shelf life. Those that have begun to breakdown than manage to make their way into a woman will not make it to the egg. It's survival of the fitest.

Well that figures. Okay but if the man is older and his sperm making equipment is older wouldnt the sperm be effected ?

http://www.msnbc.msn...ildrens_health/

Actually, they asked my wife to do a amnio when she was 36 at the time. I mean we were high risk but her docs said that they do amnio's on all women over 35, or at least they recommend it. If there were birth defects, we weren't worried. There was nothing we were going to do to cure them at that stage right?