Rapture

paramedicmike

All who died on Saturday 5/21/11 were saved. Guess all who I know were not saved, were not wanted by God. I had a SCA in the tombs (jail); we worked him up and the MD agreed with us to pronounce in tombs. The patient was in there for rape and murder with a previous conviction of manslaughter.

Are you telling me, this guy was saved?!? Saved from rotting in a cell...

Edited for grammar....

Edited by NYCEMS9115

How do you know this guy wasn't saved in the eyes of god?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

The reverend is an idiot. God specifically says that no man wil know the end date. So those who had any sense at all knows that he was going to be wrong.

He was also wrong in 1994 I believe, he said he made a miscalculation. Easy excuses.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Well I am still here with the rest of you all :thumbsup: My folks always said that Heaven didn't want me and Hell was afraid I would take over :devilish:

This moron was wrong as usual. Did it back in 94, said his "math" was off. How about now? Oh yea thats right "no man, nor angles in heaven, nor His Son will know that date or time only The Father of the Final Judgment." and these sheeple say they study the Bible??? :thumbsdown:

Anyways, my 24 on 5/21 was uneventful just a tachy patient and a fire standby cancel. Figured it would be a busier day.

Ok whats the next date for us to fear and repent? 10/28? 12/21/12? Well I will still go about my day, pay my bills, pay taxes, and help people.

Stay Safe Out There Folks

Edited by UGLyEMT

Wait a moment, please?

Did Camping make the earlier pronouncement for 1994, or 1984? I thought I read he made the prediction for 1984?

here is the his infamous bio....

In 1992, Camping published a book titled 1994?, in which he proclaimed that Christ's return might be on September 6, 1994. In that publication, he also mentioned that 2011 could be the end of the world. Camping's predictions use 1988 as a significant year in the events preceding the apocalypse; this was also the year he left Alameda Bible Fellowship. As a result, some individuals have criticized him for "date-setting."[30] Camping's latest publications, We are Almost There! and To God be The Glory, refer to additional Biblical evidence which, in his opinion and that of others mentioned by him, pointed to May 21, 2011 as the date for the Rapture and October 21, 2011 as the date for the end of the world.

We considered forming a Zombie Squad, in case people started dropping over and coming back to life. I had my pitchfork near the door all night, but the fire whistle never blew for a zombie attack.

The problem with these insane predictions, from these equally insane and insecure individuals, usually starts when words such as "fact", "proof" or "guarantee" are bandied about.

Stay off the drugs Harold - you shouldn't have to be told a third time :shutup:

Anyone remember an episode of Six Feet Under; a woman ran out of her car into traffic? These guys had a truck load of inflatable females, filled with helium, hit a bump... They escaped. No?

FSM came down and collected me already. I'm posting this from the great plate of spaghetti in the sky. (side note: free wifi up here)

RaaaaMeeennnn!

And for those who are lost...here ya go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Well, it is obvious that this particular person was, at least, wrong. For those who believe the Bible, Jesus was plain that no one, not even the angels in heaven know the day or the hour of the rapture.

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Jesus was also equally plain that we should not believe anyone who claims to know the time of the rapture.

Here's a question for you all, though... If the CDC is warning that we should prepare for a zombie apocalypse, what are your contingency and emergency response plans for the Rapture? I'm not worried, I won't be here after the rapture. :thumbsup: